Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at Total Quality Logistics

2.9

Broker Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

It's a pretty intense process that can last 1-3 weeks depending on when you get everything done. First is just a basic phone interview with the recruiter and you'll have to pretend sell something. Then you'll have a couple short tests you'll do on site- state abbreviation and locate on map, basic math calculations, a typing test- words/min, and one or two others but they let you know in advance and you can review. They aren't difficult. You'll have a homework assignment that varies from person to person, but mine was take a company or product and break it down into the most simple items that can be shipped. (Like even breaking down the components it takes to make an ink cartridge.) The last is the in-person interview with 1-3 managers. They can be intimidating, but they do it on purpose to see how you respond. Be prepared to defend your answers or give examples/explanations for things they bring up or challenge on your resume. They love to hear people are money-motivated and competitive, if you can work that in, and someone who is good with working as long/hard as possible to be the best. Basically willing to go above and beyond, and keep at it when things get challenging. Multiple people who I worked with didn't get it their first time applying. You can reapply every 6 mos, and they did, and obviously got it at some point. One girl said it actually took her 4 times applying for them to hire her.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with constant rejection, being told no over and over?   1 Answer
    • You're going to be training under someone for 6mos before you get your own account. Do you think you'll be able to deal with that length of time just training and basically earning someone else money, and not get frustrated?   1 Answer
    • How much do you expect to earn in next year after training?   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

The interview process had three parts: a phone interview with a recruiter, an in-person interview with the same recruiter that included taking several skills tests and shadowing a current employee, and a final interview with the hiring manager.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charleston, SC (US)).

Interview

Basic two level process. Phone then in person. They really leave out information on how hard it is to get commission. Which is the only reason to work there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Took 2 and a half weeks, 3 interviews: over the phone, with the recruiter, and with the team lead. Needed to complete some assessments and do a little presentation to show creative thinking.

Interview Questions

• Had to take 4 assessments: geography, company info, math, and typing   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their HR people and she said they liked my resume, then I didn't hear from her for a while and she said she was out of the country, she seemed like a nice lady, we scheduled a phone interview which I thought went well, the hardest thing was the sales pitch, after that, I got an email from someone else from the company telling me I didn't get the job. Kind of a waste of time since it took almost a month. But it's ok because their training takes too long (6 months, during which you get no commission) and the work schedule is 5 am to 4 pm. That would've been impossible for me.

Interview Questions

Interview

It consists of multiple interviews and some tests they have you take that you have to pass as well. I highly suggest taking advantage of the job shadow there so youunderstand what their work looks like.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty easy you have to take a test, they don't just hire anyone though you will be tested its a pretty smooth process, their Chicago location is nice and it is nice to work in the city. Think brokerage firm for Wolf Of Wall street for freight

Interview Questions

• You have to know states and time zones and be quick at typing while also knowing the bare minimum of the company and they hit you with some math questions. Thought it was overall a pretty good process they also let you shadow someone. The workers are nice and everyone seems to go about their business just like they should be. You have to know states and time zones and be quick at typing while also knowing the bare minimum of the company and they hit you with some math questions. Thought it was overall a pretty good process they also let you shadow someone. The workers are nice and everyone seems to go about their business just like they should be   Answer Question

LTL Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

Very brief. Asked a few questions on my previous career at TQL. Knowledge of what LTL is. Manager gave no expressions, but was a casual interview. Asked how driven I was and to see if I was prepared to take on an experimental role.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

great interview. Very detailed as to how it is to work at tql. they asked me specific questions like why i thought i would be a good employee at this company. they also asked why i think i would be a great person to hire.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Columbus, OH (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

I had to take a few tests on math, geography, and company history. Then interview with manager. Also had to do an assignment. Wasn’t bad. HR rep was very professional. Laid back.

Interview Questions

• How important is persistence to you and give example of how you used it to be successful.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.