Totaljobs Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Totaljobs Group

3.1

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Totaljobs Group (London, England) in December 2020.

Interview

Screening call with in-house recruiter followed by a conference call with the hiring manager.
    Even though I wasn't successful in the interview, the hiring manager took the time to provide constructive feedback. Which is extremely helpful.

Interview Questions

• How my experience relates to the role I have applied for.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Interview

The process was very smooth and the interviewer was very friendly. I was taken into a room with my supervisor and line manager and was interviewed for 15-20mins. It felt more like a conversation than a formal interview

Branded and Creative Products Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Totaljobs Group (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter, after she found my CV on the TJ page. After a short phone interview I got the invitation to a face-to-face interview. After aprox 1 hour interview with two ladies(team leader and manager) I got very good feedback from the recruiter and was invited to a second face-to-face interview. For this stage, I had to make a presentation,explaining how I will deal with a given situation. Everything seemed really fine and the end of the interview, they told that I will get a very quick final answer. As it was a Friday, I had to wait until Monday or no later than Tuesday. It was already Wednesday and I still got no email, no phone call, absolutely nothing, even if I send them emails and made more unsuccessful phone calls. On Thursday, the recruiter calls me and tells me that I am too good for this job and they believe I am suitable for something else, where I have more opportunities. I mean which employer doesn't want prepared people to work for them? when I asked for more info I was told "it was between them two"(the 2 who interviewed me). what??? I mean what should this mean. So absolutely no professionalism. DON'T RECOMMEND

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: How would your last employer describe you? What did you like most or least at your last job? How do you cope with stress? Tell me more about yourself? How do you like to be managed? What kind of environment do you like working in? And for the final stage interview they will give a task to describe how will you manage it.   Answer Question

Design Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Totaljobs Group (London, England) in September 2019.

Interview

To give context, I progressed through 3 stages of interviews including preparing bespoke presentations, and was led to believe that this was a legitimate job posting. I was informed that I was the only candidate and that a job offer was imminently being drawn up by the HR team.

Unfortunately, a few days after completing the final stage and being given the impression that a job offer was underway I was informed that the company did not have the budget for the role. The role had been withdrawn at the last minute by senior management, despite being put forward by the team and advertised for several months.

As you can imagine this was demoralising and ultimately misleading, in effect this was a case of false advertising of a job role. Having been through several stages of the recruitment process and even shown the desk I would be sitting at, I was simply told that the role was "on hold".

There were multiple stages and opportunities to tell me the truth and establish that there was no actual job despite the job advert.

I could have used the number of days I spent both preparing and attending interviews at the Total Jobs Group to respond to bonafide job advertisments.

The lack of credibility behind their advertisement for the role is ironic as the company is apparently in the recruitment sector.

Sadly, based on the above I would not recommend anyone to apply to a role at Total Jobs Group. It was one of the worst recruitment experiences I have ever experienced due to the sheer dishonesty and lack of due respect in withdrawing the role that I had interviewed for extensively at the last minute.

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Telephone interview went well but first on-site interview was awful. Very aggressive style and unexpected hypothetical questioning. Second interview was a lot better and far more enjoyable. Standard pm questions were asked to get an idea of experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you actually worked in scrum or have you just read about it?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview went well, the only issue is that they ask you to complete time-consuming tasks and if they don't move you to the next stage, there is no reply, not even when you deliberately ask for any type of feedback. So, basically, unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the period in which no user stories are available to develop?   Answer Question

Acquisition Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Totaljobs Group (London, England).

Interview

Telephone interview with their resources, followed by another telephone interview with one of the team members and a face to face interview.

First impressions at the face to face interview were not great - the receptionist was quite cold and unfriendly. The team members interviewing seemed irritable and I did not enjoy the process.

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Totaljobs Group (London, England) in May 2018.

Interview

I was asked to complete an editorial task before being invited to the interview. It was not particularly difficult, but I was given less than 24 hours to complete it, which was unhelpful.

I didn't hear anything back until about a week later, when I was asked to come in for an interview in a few days time.

The interview took about 40 minutes. It wasn't particularly structured and I wasn't given very much information about the company or the role at all, which was odd.

I never heard anything back following the interview – rude and unprofessional.

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

Interview

Applied for the job through a recruitment agent, submitted a series of assessment tasks and then came into the office for an interview. The next day was offered the job and in talks with the HR department to start the following week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you have had to write about complex information in a previous job?   Answer Question
    • Can you articulate how you know when you have received good writing?   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in the content of this role as it is different to your last job?   Answer Question

Customer Service Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Totaljobs Group (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

The process was very detailed and I felt very welcome. Interviewers were friendly and open towards my questions. Having s final interview is good process for selecting the right person for the role

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had targets to work towards?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.