Towergate Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Towergate Insurance Interview Questions

2.4

Office Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (Ashford, Kent, South East England, England) in March 2016.

Interview

Really friendly and relaxed, put me at ease straight away and answered all my questions. I was given clear information about the role and what was expected from the ideal candidate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (London, England) in July 2014.

Interview

I emailed the address stated on their website with my CV and cover letter and was shortly contacted by an administrative assistant to arrange a time for an interview with the CEO. It was a light-hearted and casual interview in which I was asked about myself and career aspirations.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (London, England) in January 2011.

Interview

General discussion with Board member who was way out of his depth and so did not know what to ask or how to respond to my questions. He was unable to explain how any of the key performance targets were formulated or measured, or indeed how remuneration was tied to performance.

Negotiation

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Yorkshire, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (North Yorkshire, England) in February 2010.

Interview

Hired through an agency as a temporary administration assistant, brief chat with manager which resulted in a job offer. This led to a permanent position as an Underwriter.

Interview Questions

• No difficult technical questions as this was a low skilled temporary position.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

Good interview process with quick decision making. All interviews were arranged quickly and all interviewers were flexible in accommodating my needs. My transport costs were covered and all of the people I met took there time to make me feel comfortable at each stage

Interview Questions

• What is you perception of Towergate in the external market?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (Maidstone, England).

Interview

Call with recruiter, interview with the line manager about a month later and then 2nd interview two months after that. Chased for feedback or progress many times in-between these times.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance in April 2017.

Interview

Very disappointed - went for two interviews and never received any sort of feedback, not even confirming whether or not an offer would be made despite being assured that I would receive feedback within a week. No phone call, no e-mail, no text. This is despite travelling to the offices in central London and then attending a second interview at the Kent offices.

Very poor service overall.

CSM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (Manchester, England) in March 2015.

Interview

basic question re customer service and team management. Previous experience etc. Previous insurance experience was not essential but team management was, which I have. People interviewing seemed to want someone in asap as this project was a new start up and they advised that board were pushing to get the project live sooner than originally planned.

Customer Service Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance in June 2018.

Interview

Very good layout for the interview. Done more as a conversation while asking the same questions that would be asked in a standard interview. Puts you at ease and makes you feel more comfortable when giving your answers.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions asked, i.e. biggest challenges, working as part of a team etc.   Answer Question

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Towergate Insurance (Cheltenham, England) in May 2014.

Interview

Very quick process from interview to work, the interview was fun but formal, they challenge you to see what kind of person you are and show their experience of what to ask to find the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Present a sales pitch to us based on a drinks coaster and how it would benefit us.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.