TransferWise Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TransferWise Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

2.9

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tampa, FL (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very fun and asked interesting questions. Just be yourself. They do ask about what you know about TW so definitely study up. I did refer a friend and they didn't do any research so they didn't get hired. Do the work and learn about how they started and their values.

Interview Questions

• if you could pick one song that would describe your life and who you are what song would you pick   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tampa, FL (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Unlike any job interview you had before. Just a nice conversation where they take notes. They ask you very interesting questions, step one: online application, step 2 :1 on 1 interview, step 3 : skype interview

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite color? How would you describe that color to a blind person?
      How wired are you? Do you take pens from your work place and keep them?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

I applied online. I sent my CV one night, the next day I had to do an online test. It was really fast, and now I am waiting, hopefully going in for an in person interview in a week.

Interview Questions

• 3 emails from customers which I had to answer with the help of the FAQ site. There is a lot of answers but I still had to think and read trough a few to get the answer I needed. Make you think not just copy!   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was via zoom, it went well, interviwers were friendly. it was just like chitchat, they were friendly and professional but Unfortunately I couldn't perform the 2nd stage as tthe stopped the recruitment process was stopped due to Covid 19. I hope they recruit for same position soon after the pandemic

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied via Glassdoor and I got an email to do assessments via Indeed. I passed and was scheduled an interview in the office. It was a pleasant session, conducted by two interviewers. After that, I got an email to schedule for a final interview with the Senior Team Lead. It was a video call interview via Zoom. The energy was different and I knew that I didn't nail it as well as in the first round.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

Got an email regarding an appointment for an on-site interview. They were nice, made a really good impression of TransferWise. My final interview was via Zoom a week later. After 8 days I've got the offer via phone call.

Interview Questions

• If an alien comes to Earth for the first time, what would you teach him/her?   Answer Question
    • If you would have an elephant, which you could not sell, leave somewhere, what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in February 2019.

Interview

the first interview was done by the three-man team and one of them I later realized was a team leader and they asked me odd questions, unlike what i was expecting. they observed how i was answering the questions, also they urged me to relax and not be tensed. in between the interview time, they put one or two jokes to ensure am fully relaxed.

Interview Questions

• what do i know about Transferwise?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

First, make the test and the official meeting interview then video interview. Quite a fun interview but I still not get any result. Sms like pretty laid back work but fun.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Submit a cv, do a little task for them. One in person interview, then one over Skype. After that I went through the background check and had to sign an NDA as well as the contract. Only then they let me know when I can begin with the onboarding.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was the funnest interview I have ever had. It was about showing your true colors and showing how sincere are you really as a person. What interests you in life and what moves you. Don't remember ever laughing so much at an interview.

Interview Questions

• If you could be anybody, anywhere what would you be and where?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.