TransferWise Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TransferWise Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

2.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tampa, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

I was contacted within a week of applying in order to schedule an in-person screening interview, but the recruiter was flexible and allowed me to book a virtual 1 hour interview/screening session with 2 of the future piers as I was not living at the location of the placement at the time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise (Budapest (Hungary)) in October 2020.

Interview

Second part of the application process was an assesment test which consisted of answering 2 English and 3 Spanish customer questions. They were very simple and short but since they were about the specifically about TransferWise's services you needed a lot of research which took a lot of time. After that they tested your word per minute score. I think they put a great emphasis on this one. You had 2 hours for these tasks.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you've faced a problem and resolved it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

After having sent my application, I was required to take an online test. Shortly after, I was invited to an interview that took place over Zoom. The interviewer was very friendly and made me feel immediately at ease, indeed time flew fast while talking to her.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

They contacted me for interview in person after I did small test online, They interviewed me at their office. They asked me about language and my previous experience. Nothing special.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.