TransferWise Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TransferWise Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

3.2

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

This was done in three phases.
Overall good experience, the interviewers were friendly and turned out to be future colleagues. Application process, Team interview face to face and then with the Regional head.

Interview Questions

• If you know someone had all the right answers, what would you ask them?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in November 2017.

Interview

The first interview was great and fun, and I made it through to the last stage. The stage was however weird. The guy came into the interview with an unfriendly face as if he already decided what he was going to do even before the interview.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how weird are you?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TransferWise (Budapest (Hungary)) in September 2016.

Interview

Probably the funniest interview I've ever had.
    First I was asked to do an assignment at home. After a week I got a call to test my proficiency in my mothertongue and to know me better. Two days later I've had an interview in their Budapest site where I was welcomed in a very friendly way and got several strange questions that reflect the young attitude of the company. I felt disappointed when they informed they wouldn't have hired me: if the job is funny as the interview, I would have definitely enjoyed it.
    I suggest not to do my same mistake and try to focus on what you reply to the questions: although they are really funny, I probably took them too much as a joke and that might have affected their evaluation.

Interview Questions

• What would you explain to an alien?   1 Answer
    • What's the color of love?   1 Answer
    • Tell us a reason why we shouldn't hire you   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you're working and you see a penguin, two unicorns and ponies in the office?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in April 2016.

Interview

I did the two times interview in Tallinn office. The first time is a panel interview with group leaders. The main questions are about how to solve customer's question in an efficient way. How to solve the conflicts with co-workers. The second time is a face to face interview with manager of CS. I don't think it is very professional of the process and the questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. What is your favorite color? Describe this color to a blind people
      2. Are you wired? Tell us something about your wired aspects
      3. Which city do you come from?
      4. What is the name of the dishes which you are good at cooking?
      Others are normal questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.