TransferWise Customer Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TransferWise Customer Support Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

2.7

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tampa, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very organized and great to be a part of. The steps flowed very smoothly and communication was open at all times. I began with the application and then I was asked to complete a sample test on Indeed. I received feedback on this test and was contacted for an in-person interview. Everyone was very nice from the moment I walked in. The interview itself was memorable and I felt very comfortable being there. My second interview was done over Skype which was convenient because I was in Yosemite at the time. It was great that this was so accommodating. The second interviewer asked more professional questions compared to the first interview where they were just getting to know me. Later that day I was contacted that I got the job and the person who delivered this news to me stayed on the phone for about 30-40 minutes explaining what to expect from there and other things like benefits. Also received emails throughout the whole process regarding updates and follow-ups and any forms/documents I needed to read or turn in.

Interview Questions

• Teach me a skill in less than a minute. Do you think people are intrinsically good or bad?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tampa, FL (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

You have an in office interview that can be with multiple current employees of the company, then you have an interview online, then you get a call asking about the feedback for the interview process and feedback about your personal interview, then an email and call letting you know if you got hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider you need to be happy?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TransferWise (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Fun, most exciting I had in my life. Made me feel comfortable, and they seemed genuinely nice people. Also gave very detailed answers to my questions, which I found very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Ten penguins are at your office door, what do you do?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

It was a pleasant chat with lots of random unexpected questions. It was still professional. There were two employees who asked questions, but it is quite obvious that one member is only just there to examine the interview or to learn how the process works.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2020.

Interview

Skill test, Face to face interview (via zoom), application questions and on the spot test related to the role. Quite a casual and get to know you interview. Not sure what they looking for.

Interview Questions

• How weird are you from a scale of 1-10?   1 Answer

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

two stages, first interview was with a team lead, second was with head of HR in Tampa office. They were flexible and did a video interview since I did not live in the state at the time. Interviews were about a week or so apart from each other.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransferWise (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2019.

Interview

Videoconference. Two people interviewing. One hour duration. The interviewers were very nice, very communicative, very attentive. They explained everything loud and clear. It is the first step. After, there are one more interview. It was for a Portuguese skilled person, but it was in English.

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

I was called for the first interview after completing an online test. The first interview was about an hour long. After a couple of days, I was notified I proceeded into the last round. The final interview took about 30 minutes.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)).

Interview

I got interview by university recommendation. About a week later, I went to the office and had interview. The interview was conducted with friendly interviewers, and took about 30, 40 min.

Interview Questions

• Please do 5 min presentation about anything you like. You've got 5 min to prepare.   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were friendly and the interview questions were very interesting.
    the interview started promptly. It went very relaxed as they were more interactive rather than serious one way question shooting.

Interview Questions

• define success and happiness, weakness, strengths
      google up all the list of weird questions that can be asked   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.