TransferWise Growth Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Growth Analyst

TransferWise Growth Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

Growth Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

I had a telephonic first interview... questions were okay, usual-past experience, education.
The hardest question- why Transferwise and not other startups.
The weirdest question- 'I m not sure you can work here if you've worked in academic research before.' (If you are hiring freshers who you know have work experience as a graduate research assistant, why even bother to call?)
The weirdest thing was- the person taking the call was very clearly working on a computer and hardly listening to the answers. Seemed pretty disinterested.
Too bad. I thought they did interesting work.
For future growth analyst candidates- keep it short and don't venture into explaining much and ALWAYS ask if it is a good time to talk- because it might not.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question- why Transferwise and not other startups.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Growth Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise (London, England).

Interview

First round was a Skype interview. The person who interviewed me was unprofessionally disinterested from the moment he called, 10 minutes late. Once he called the first question was a general tell me a bit about yourself and what drew you to this role, then when I started answering he decided he didn't like the room he was in so he stood up, left the room and started walking down the corridor. Found a room he liked sat down, fixed his hair, took his pullover jumper and then re-fixed his hair.
    I was distracted but kept going, perhaps it was his first interview. Then he asked a follow-up question and again, as soon as I started answering he stood up once more, left the room and started walking down the hall into another room.
    Overall, it was a strange experience and the level of engagement completely put me off. Maybe he didn't think my CV was a good fit from the beginning but if that was the case it would have been better off not interviewing. It was definitely a waste of both our time.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.