TransferWise Interview Questions in Kuala Lumpur | Glassdoor.co.uk

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online and the recruiter was really responsive and got thing scheduled really quickly. All of the interviews were conducted via video calls.

Had 2 rounds of interviews, one with a product manager and another with the hiring manager. Both interviewers were really nice and open and started the interviews sharing about their role, how things work in TransferWise and their immediate focus. I found this really helpful as it provided context and clarity on where the interviewer is coming from how I can better connect to them.

Interview questions were focused around understanding my background and skills, complemented with scenario questions that were pretty tricky to answer through a video call.

Despite being rejected, I was honestly surprised to get feedback on areas that could be improved direct from the hiring manager. The recruiter also got back to me on the interview outcome in the next business day. Easily one of the more efficient interview processes I've went through in my career.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.