TransferWise Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TransferWise Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

2.3

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

I had to submit an application, answer a few questions about why I'm applying for the position and create a few social posts. After this I had a phone interview and after this would have been face-to-face interview, but as I was applying from another country, we did a Zoom call.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about an interesting marketing campaign you've seen recently   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TransferWise (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and pleasant. The day after I sent my application I was contacted by TransferWise for a phone interview on the same or the next day. I had the interview on the same day and in the evening I got a call for the final interview to be held the next day. As I was abroad at the time, the recruiters were very flexible and accommodating, and agreed I could have a Skype interview instead of flying to London. I had my final interview the next day and got offered the position after just three days from applying.

The interview itself was very nice. It was not one of those interrogation-like interviews, but more like a conversation about my past experiences, future career ambitions and marketing knowledge. I joined the company recently and so far I love it! So far I would recommend applying to anyone who is interested in joining a fast-paced FinTech company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent marketing campaign that you saw and liked   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TransferWise (London, England) in December 2017.

Interview

Delayed.. took nearly 2 months to go through 3 phases.

I wish I'd read previous interview reports before attending... first 2 interviews went smoothly but there was an obvious lack of communication between HR and the interviewers.

I was told I didn't show enough interest in the company mission, but spent 20mins talking about forex and how TW works to the first interviewer. The 2nd group had a distinct lack of knowledge on crucial topics for this role.

One example was the interviewer stating there were no books on this topic, which shows he had never done the research.. besides having as much personality as a doornob this was a major red flag.

Bullet dodged! They might have funding but beware its a 500 person zombie run by children.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.