TransferWise Operations Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TransferWise Operations Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received an email to schedule an interview within a week. I interviewed with a member of the operations team and a leader Skyping from Estonia. Then there was a logic test and after a week approximately I heard back that they will proceed with other candidates. For the logics-test part of my interview. I was given a malfunctioning calculator by the team member on site and had to use the default calculator that comes with all PCs. Of course, the calculator situation, took additional time to complete the logic-test. I communicated this to the team member in charge, who did not provide an alternative. The situation wasn't informed to the hiring manager and they made a decision not knowing all facts.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at TransferWise (Budapest (Hungary)) in August 2019.

Interview

A one hour online interview, followed by a 2nd one hour online interview, followed by a 45min face to face final interview at the office. A very long and disorganised process; I sometimes waited over 2 weeks after an interview before having to chase them to get responses, which I did by guessing people's emails as they don't give me contact details of the interviewers. After an 8 week process I was not offered the role, but invited to interview for another department. The second department were much more efficient but their questions were incredibly negative - I left the interview feeling bullied and decided I probably wouldn't take the job even if I was offered it based on my interview experience.

The whole process left the impression they couldn't care less about the experience of the candidates because they are such a popular company to work for.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallinn (Estonia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TransferWise (Tallinn (Estonia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email a few days later for an interview. I had an interview with guys from the operations team, they were friendly. In general nice chat with common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why Transferwise? They ask about your background, what you did in your previous jobs.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.