TransferWise Product Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TransferWise Product Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at TransferWise

Product Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at TransferWise.

Interview

Initially the interview went smoothly with me being able to chat with a designer on the current team and then doing a design exercise — standard fare. What happened next was a total drop-off in communication. I never received actual feedback on the design exercise and my emails would be responded to 2-3 weeks later by the global product, design and analyst recruiter, saying he was on summerdays and/or promising to get back to me with no result. After 2.5 months of sporadic back-and-forth, I was finally ghosted by him.

Out of all the companies I interviewed with, this was by far the worst interview experience I've ever had — which is unfortunate because it looks to be a great company w/ a great product.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for TransferWise

Product Designer Interview

Interview

Applied directly, heard back a few weeks later. First stage was a casual chat with the recruiter, second was a call with the Head of Design, third was a task, and fourth was a few hours of in-person. I presented the task, keeping in mind I had been asked to frame it less than a formal presentation and more as the kind of dialogue I’d have in a critique were I already a member of the product team.

The whole process was made seamless and transparent by their excellent internal recruitment. I felt that I always had immediate clarity and feedback on my standing as a candidate, and no question or request for a quick call was ever made to feel like a burden on the recruiter I worked with.

Interview Questions

• What’s the value of design?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.