Transguard Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Transguard Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Transguard Group

3.1

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I am fit for security giard position. My qualification is intermediate (i. Com) multan board. I am exited for this job. I love thos profession because it profession serve the humanity.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transguard Group (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

I give two interview
    Most of the people of our country are farmers. They are very honest to his profession. They are Muslims and they respect their guests.they works very hard. There are many schools, college's and hospitals in our country.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2019.

Interview

It is a long process (too slow), they call me through phone, after 3 days they confirmed for 1:1, Group interview (this happens after a week), after a week thay arrange skill review and presentation interview and again took long time for offer letter.

Interview Questions

• All the Questions related to iOS, Android and Web development technical   Answer Question

Security Guard, Cash Custodian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Pokhara, West Region (Nepal)).

Interview

Through agent in overseas by taking interview in a systematic way,Measuring height and weight,fitness and medical test,checking past experience and all documents which is required that's It.Asking questions and briefly described about Transguard Emirates group llc,Thank you

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work any shift any time?   2 Answers
    • About previous experience?   1 Answer

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kathmandu (Nepal)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Kathmandu (Nepal)) in May 2017.

Interview

Select the people by taking interviews written test physical tests and medical tests background tests study certificate hight test iq test personality test discipline test results in the study certificate high test for your time in dubai

IT Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2017.

Interview

first through phone and they asked about my experience and expected salary, After 3 days they arranged face to face interview, but they are offering me very low salary..

Salary

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in January 2016.

Interview

First they got a genral english placement test and then ask some relative questions about security
    Also they got the physical test in which we run for 1.7 kilometer and did some push up as well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No you can negotiate here
    Only you will follow "do as directed" rule

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (New Delhi (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Walk -In interview , writing, reading after that 3 round face to face interview . In face to face interview they asked me about myself and past experience and some relevant questions.

Deputy Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ar Rāshidīyah, Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Ar Rāshidīyah, Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in May 2013.

Interview

Meeting key stakeholders and key personal that the role interfaces with. Gaining insight into how they operate and integrate across the team. Understand the objectives and roles and responsibilities among other learning of the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the competition? and what can be done for next phase.   Answer Question

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbottābād (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Transguard Group (Abbottābād (Pakistan)) in July 2012.

Interview

i will also get a traning in NST for six mount about security and also work for two year in security guard

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.