Transline Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Transline Group Interview Questions

1.9

Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Helens, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Transline Group (Saint Helens, OR (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Terrible process applied with my CV on jobs board, got a phone call to come in for an interview, took time out from a temp position dressed the part prepared on the company and also the company they were recruiting for was one I had worked with in the last 3 years so I knew the job inside and out. Attended interview was asked to describe my past work history as per my CV and a few questions about 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• What was your experienced based around...   1 Answer

Warehouse Operative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transline Group.

Interview

There is not interview especially in high demand season.
     You just complete the form that gives you and all is done you are hired..the must take urine sample to check you whether you are taking drugs and you must blow somewhere ad well.. not any chance given to someone who takes drugs.

Warehouse Operative/Picker, Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northampton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transline Group (Northampton, England).

Interview

It wasn't a one to one interview.
    I applied online for the position and then i received a phonecall if i am still interested for the job and then i went to the branch with the documents they needed.
    There, they gave me a paper test, which is quite easy if you now at least basic english( read and written , completed former employment and other necessary information , took copies from my documents..and that's that....agreed for the timetable i can do....etc

Warehouse Administrator/Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dunfermline, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transline Group (Dunfermline, Scotland) in July 2016.

Interview

Brief telephone interview before being invited to attend recruitment session. On arriving at recruitment session had all ID etc copied and then had the position explained to a group of around 15 people. Everyone present was then given a questionnaire to complete with various scenarios, we had to write down how we would manage each situation. The questionnaire was handed back in to the recruiters and we waited ti be called to discuss our answers.
    The recruiter read over my answers and said each answer was perfect, he didn't feel he had to clarify anything and didn't ask any additional questions. I then had a drug and alcohol test (breath and urine) and was told I would be contacted within the next day or so to inform me if I had been successful.

Interview Questions

• Targets for a Saturday evening shift have dropped and illness on these days has increased with one particular member of staff being a repeat offender. How do you manage this situation?
      (not verbatim, but one of the scenarios given)   Answer Question

General Labour Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barrie, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Transline Group (Barrie, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Had to make an appointment for my interview (Consisting of a formal interview and about 20 minutes worth of paper work.) Made the appointment, drove an hour from my house to the location, got there to sit down before someone else who had NO appointment and finish my paper work before them only for them to be called in to interview BEFORE me... (Whats the point of scheduling an interview than?)
    The recruitment rep was quite polite answered any and all questions and made sure she went over everything and the expectations of the job.

Placed me at a job within a week not to tell me that there are possible and multiple lay off days..

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with standing, bending, lifting, walking for at least 8 hours a day?
      Do you have safety shoes?
      What sort of experience if any do you have?
      What type of shift are you looking for?
      Do you have a car? Is it reliable ?
      When can you start?   Answer Question

Warehouse Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellingborough, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Transline Group (Wellingborough, England) in May 2016.

Interview

I called to book the interview and I'be went to the appointment to register my paper work,I was asked to present my id,proof of address,insurance number and bank account,I completed the forms and a logic test and after that I was called to come for the induction and next day I started work

Interview Questions

• If I have any experience in warehouse work   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coalville, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Transline Group (Coalville, England) in December 2015.

Interview

It wasn't a proper interview it was only form filling a few basic questions such as "you have any experience? " "how long do you owe the driving licence? "

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castleford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transline Group (Castleford, England) in November 2015.

Interview

There was no interview, I simply did a few tests to prove I wasn't retarded and was given boots and my high viz jacket, they didn't want to know about me, they were simply looking for anyone that would turn up and do the job no questions asked

Warehouse Operative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Transline Group (Birmingham, England) in November 2015.

Interview

After my submission of application within 3 days they called me straight way and wanted to know if I have any problem to work walking arround for a long time . And I replied that I will be happy to do the job .

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer to work in a busy atmosphere?   1 Answer

Warehouse Operative/Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunderland, North East England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Transline Group (Sunderland, North East England, England) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very friendly but unfortunatelly the company is very unseriously due to the fact that they asked for me two times , I sustained two interviews , spent a lot of money on tramsportation but for nothing . Maybe for their record :) and to justify the money they get from The Gouvern

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.