Trend Micro Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Trend Micro Interview Questions

Interviews at Trend Micro

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

Long and extensive but overall it was really easy and they all made it that much easier. Couple phone calls. Couple Interviews. it was very easy and everyone i met made the process super simple

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Onsite Interview. Some questions about TCP/UDP, VPN, HTTP protocol, automation test, and basic Linux commands. Took about 1hr. Just one Interviewer from the manager level. The questions are fairly straight forward. The interviewer is nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• questions about TCP/UDP, VPN, HTTP protocol, automation test, and basic Linux commands   Answer Question

TAM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Dallas, TX (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

First applied online and then talked to a recruiter and then a manager and then another day for director and then another trip to Austin for meeting with for 4 hours to meet with other techs ..

Interview Questions

• Met too many people and then send you to Austin for more interviews   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

I submitted an online application and received and phone interview. The process was very easy. and the hiring manager was nice and friendly. I received an offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

• They asked me things about my resume and basic programming concepts.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Some technical questions were asked, and overall, it was pretty straight forward. As long as you have your basic fundamentals down in algorithms and data structures, you will be fine.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

They asked solely behavioral questions and also spent a lot of time discussing information about the company. They didn't really touch on my technical skills which was interesting because they are a software company.

CPITS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trend Micro (Irving, TX (US)).

Interview

Very rigorous interview process. It was an internship that I had applied for, for which many companies just hire over a phone call or one in-person interview. But, I had two phone interviews and one in-person interview. The interviews were great, the rigorous process shows that they care about the people they are hiring and make sure that the people would fit in the company well. The interviews also focus on the personality of the candidate, they really want to know you.

Certify IT Security Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

Get emailed form HR for phone interview. Lead will cal to discuss over the job, pay, and expectation. Then move to face-to-face interview with VP and Manager. The process will be around 1 -2 weeks. Hr call to let you know if you go in or out.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

The Senior Recruiter called and reviewed my resume with me asking questions in order for me to elaborate on my skills. He also asked about what my concentration was. He told me a lot about the company as well.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my IT knowledge   1 Answer

Business Process Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trend Micro.

Interview

HR email to choose one time and one to one with senior manager on video. Talk almost one hour, very friendly, but detail about experience in the resume. follow up after one week and no response in the future

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.