Trident Reach The People Charity Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trident Reach The People Charity

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trident Reach The People Charity (Birmingham, England, England) in Apr 2014

Interview

Following a successful interview with trident reach I was appointed as a domestic violence support worker in their small refuge. I have worked for the majority of all housing support charities in the Birmingham area over a 7 year period. This has to have been one of the most dreadful one of them all! High and frequent staff turn over in all sectors of this company with appalling management structures. VULNERABLE Clients treated like children and robbed of their self esteem. They attempt to recruit educated employees however, they seem to demonise the ones that work hard and keep the ones who can barely speak in English let alone understand the impact their attitudes has on the ones who matter which are the CLIENTS.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to work for trident reach?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trident Reach The People Charity (Birmingham, England, England) in Apr 2013

Interview

A friend told me there were vacancies. I called and weeks later was offered an interview. The interview was easy but it then took months for me to be told I was offered a post. I had almost given up on them as it had took so long. I understand I had to wait for an enhanced police check due to the nature of the role I was applying for but this had never took so long in the past when I applied for similar roles elsewhere.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Trident Reach The People Charity (Birmingham, England, England) in Feb 2012

Interview

I got it through volunteering for the company as it was charity based. I worked in their offices for 12 weeks and under went some training. I then went to work at their homeless hostel inBirmingham and trained to become support worker.

Interview Questions
  • What personal values would i bring to the company and would i mind having an enhanced CRB check being done I was also asked regarding DPA and knowing the laws on keeping others personal situations to my self or I breach Data protection Act also guarding vunerable people
Be the first to find this interview helpful