Tropic Skin care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Tropic Skin care

2.8

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tropic Skin care (Croydon, England) in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was very informal - really quick process & nice office setup. Not many questions about your previous work just more about yourself as a person. Had a trial day which I found to be useful, work was standard & I didn't find the office environment to appealing.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tropic Skin care (Croydon, England) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very good they will ask you question regarding to your CV not out of the box question they will ask about previous work history will ask 1 question like if you go in desert what 3 thing will you take with you

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tropic Skin care (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

There was an initial quick telephone interview, followed by an in-person/ 1:1 interview and then lastly a trial day. There was about two weeks between the phone interview and the 1:1. Trial day followed shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What is my knowledge of GMP and a run down of responsibilities in my current place of work.   Answer Question

Ambassador Marketing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tropic Skin care (Croydon, England) in November 2018.

Interview

Had a lovely telephone conversation with the HR Champion, Chantelle beforehand to have an informal conversation about why I applied for the role. She was very clear in explaining what the role entailed and invited me for a trial day. I then attended the trial day/interview and was given three tasks to complete before the one on one interview with Head of Ambassador Support, who was very friendly! I was there with another interviewee from about 10 -3pm and we were offered refreshments throughout the day! All in all a very nice experience and even better knowing I know work for Tropic Skincare!

Health and Safety Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tropic Skin care (London, England) in October 2018.

Interview

You will get a phone interview to gain a better understanding of your experience .
    Then a 1:1 interview and if you are successful, it will be followed by a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with tropic skincare   Answer Question
    • What are the resources you will require as a health and safety officer.   Answer Question

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tropic Skin care (Croydon, England) in December 2017.

Interview

A phone interview to begin with - followed by a trial day at the office (10am - 3pm). You'll be left alone to work on two separate tasks, followed a lengthy interview about your CV and experience.

Their offices are in Zone 5, you'll be there for 5 hours and they will not cover any expenses.

If you don't get the job, they will not let you know. Even if you chase twice - you will not receive any reply whatsoever. Very rude considering candidates have travelled there and spent the whole day - would be common courtesy to inform or provide feedback - or reply!

Interview Questions

• You'll be asked to write a 500 word article focusing on their products and another 500- 600 word piece information piece for their partners.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.