Turn Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Turn Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Turn

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turn (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very odd. The recruiter asked me nothing about my work experience or what I knew about Turn. He didn't even spend any time describing the company to me. He just asked for my current salary said it was in their range and then told me that my resume was not very strong.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Turn

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Turn.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR, then one with Director. After phone interviews, interviewed in person with 4 people at the office. Gave a presentation during the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• The questions were fairly straight forward, what do you know about the industry, about the company, how would you react to this, that ect.. The presentation is an old case study, it's were you can shine and show how well you will work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation, Turn tries to offer you the best package they can.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emea (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Turn (Emea (Indonesia)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on the website and had a phone screen with a EMEA hiring manager who seemed pleasant. The call was around 20 minutes and wasn't too difficult. However they didn't really attempt to sell the position or company culture, unlike other companies I've interviewed with. I can't say based on the information I got on the call and the Glassdoor reviews it would have swung my choice if I were tied between two job offers as I don't think I got the best of vibes. I was not offered the job, however they did contact me to say I wasn't successful 5 days after the call.

Interview Questions

• I was asked general questions about my CV and experience. I was also asked how I tried to solve client issues and how we might upsell based on my experience working at one of their bigger rivals. Nothing too tricky.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.