Turn Architect In Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Turn Architect In Test Interview Questions

Architect In Test Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turn in February 2012.

Interview

It was a phone screen with Director of Software Engineering and QA.

1) waited for the interviewer for 20 minutes then called my stuffing company; got an answer the interviewer’s been working under documents and will be able to call me in 5 minutes. :?)

2) there was a problem with quality of phone equipment as the interviewer used a hands-free conference phone that generated echo, so I had to ask him to switch it to something better (a wired phone). He switched it to Skype and then a cell phone - a little bit better, but still some echo…

3) the interviewer had questioned about some parts of my work history in my resume so I’ve got a feeling I faced with trustworthiness.

4) he was quickly giving me input for task like numbers 1, 3, 5, 7, 11, … over a poor quality channel with an ascent and waiting for me to write a function in the way he wants it… If I gave a correct answer, the task got changed… My answers got interrupted in the middle.

I can assume some people are OK with it, but based on my previuos experience working with such supervisor wont make people happy.

Interview Questions

• question about ability to learn a CI concept like Jenkins in 1 year.   Answer Question

I decided not to continue with this job, if the interviewer is Hiring Manager. I would prefer to work with more professional people.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.