Turn Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Turn Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Turn

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Turn (Redwood City, CA (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

They will ask you to come to their office in Redwood City. They will tell you the kind of services that they offer and ask you some technical questions.

The HR person told me that I would hear back from them the day after the interview. I waited for more than a week and never heard back from them. I tried emailing the HR person and she never replied. Overall bad experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turn

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Turn in November 2010.

Interview

It took many follow up emails before they set me up with first round of interview. The second and third interview happened within 2 days. After the second interview they said great things about the company and made me very excited to think very enthusiastic. However after the third interview the tone changed. They changed their story plate. No email communication or calls or anything. dead silent. It does not convey positivity or good opinion about to the potential candidate

Interview Questions

• An engineer asked about comparing two products and also about technology stack on web 2.0   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.