Turn Human Resources Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Turn Human Resources Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Turn

3.5

Human Resources Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Turn in May 2013.

Interview

I had an interview within the first week of contacting Turn. I had a great experience with the interview, I could see very quickly the wonderful culture that Turn is built around. The questions asked were much more based around my ability to work in a fast paced environment as well as my education and past internships. I felt the interviewer was very easy to talk to, not put on the spot or interrogated. The interview lasted a little under two hours.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Turn

Human Resources Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Turn (Redwood City, CA (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was contacted for an onsite interview. The interview was with 3 different people in the HR department. The interview was around 2.5 hours long. The first 2 interviewers were extremely nice and the questions were behavioral. The last interview was with the Director of HR. She was difficult to read and there wasnt any formal behavioral questions. She criticized my degree at UC Berkeley and questioned my life goals. I sent follow up e-mails and there was no response.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing about the interview was the last interview with the Director of HR. She had no formal interview questions and was hard to read.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.