Turn Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Turn

1 Interview Review

4.0

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Turn (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview from current holder of job went extremely well. Hiring manager was unable to interview me for personal reasons. I actually never spoke to that person despite interviewing with 9 other people.

I was brought in for an onsite interview in San Francisco which consisted of meeting three key reports and then an additional four people via video conference. As one final in-person interview was proceeding we were interrupted by the current job holder which ruined the flow of the conversation. This person then fired off a what if scenario which stumped me because I wasn't sure of the protocols at this particular company and I misunderstood her question. The person seemed very unhappy with my response and I sort of felt my entire four hours of interviewing had closed with me failing to adequately answer that question.

I had one more phone interview with the head of Sales while he was driving which went extremely well and after being told I would be set up with additional interviews I simply wasn't contacted again. Around the same time I got two solid job offers, so I let it go but I felt it was strange nobody ever confirmed I hadn't gotten the job. I assumed that the acquisition of Turn to Amobee may have contributed to the lost signal.

Interview Questions

• How would you address the problem of a salesperson overselling on a promise?   Answer Question
  • What is your management style?   Answer Question
  • Has there been a time when you've been frustrated in your career? How did you solve that?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.