Find jobs for Waitress

Turtle Bay Waitress Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 37 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay

Application

I interviewed at Turtle Bay

Interview

Great, really nice and manager was very welcoming. Made me feel comfortable, relaxed and calm. All the questions were to the point and interview was quick. They asked me what my favourite cocktail which was quite funky.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your personality and why it is good for Turtle Bay?
    Answer Question

Turtle Bay

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Turtle Bay in Aug 2021

Interview

Lovely interview experience! I had to do a velocity test, a telephone interview, an in person interview and then a two hour trial shift. The staff were so friendly and really put me at ease.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Turtle Bay? What experience do you have in the hospitality sector?

Turtle Bay

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Turtle Bay in Jul 2021

Interview

Received a call after submitting my application via Indeed. Had to complete a quiz, then was invited for an interview. Completed my interview, very laid back and informal, and was invited for a trial shift. Did my 3 hour trial shift and was told I would get a call back the next day to discuss how I'd done, but I never received a call/email or any response, which is really disappointing as I'd basically just worked for them for free.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Turtle Bay

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turtle Bay

Interview

Very friends and polite questions were straight forward and to the point. The questions were interesting and allowed me to really show my character and skills. Overall it was a lovely atmosphere and the staff made me feel comfortable, no nervousness in the interview at all!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Turtle Bay

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Turtle Bay in Dec 2020

Interview

Easy and straightforward, came in for a trial shift that lasted up to 30 mins to an hour, then came in to sign a contract and then started the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

I applied on Indeed and then had a call from the recruitment officer who asked me some short questions. I would say they are quite a responsive employer in comparison to others on Indeed. I then had to complete a quick online assessment before having a zoom interview with the manager a couple of days later. If the interview goes well they'll then invite you to an induction, also over zoom at the moment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (London, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

I applied online via their website and was invited to do a four hour trial shift and a short interview. The trial shift was unpaid and I just shadowed one of the employees already working the shift, there was one other girl also doing one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England

Application

I interviewed at Turtle Bay (Bristol, England)

Interview

I applied online with my cv, then I received an email asking me to complete a psychometric test, once I passed the test I received an email inviting me to an interview and trial shift.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (Manchester, England)

Interview

Very casual, very welcoming. We just went and sat at the back of the restaurant and they asked me a few questions. If you were successful you had a trial shift straight after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manchester City Centre, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Turtle Bay (Manchester City Centre, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very relaxed and informal which made it easier to converse and show your personality. Thorough with their questions to be certain that they are confident in the person they are hiring.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with awkward/rude customers
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews