UBS Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

UBS Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UBS

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Met with several members on the team, answered basic interview questions as well as technical questions applicable to the job. The whole process took about 3 weeks start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Describe some statistical analyses you have performed in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

It was first-round sonru interview, once you applied online you should be able to receive it. Basically a hirevue for UBS. I don't like the sonru system tho, I like hirevue better. It got 5 questions in total I think.

Interview Questions

• Why UBS, why this program, what differentiates UBS from other firms.
      Additional comments about yourself.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

First round phone interview followed by a super day. Super day included 3 half hour interviews consisting of technical and behavioral questions. I would say it was a pretty standard investment banking interview

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were more questions than I had possibly expected. I applied for a financial analyst job as a pure IT and data person and got all kinds of finance questions.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Easy and fast. I got a call from HR and they scheduled a phone call interview 2 days later. I interviewd with the HR and my direct manager and got an offer 2 hours after the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

applied online then hr contacted me for a brief interview, was invited back to onsite interview a week after. I had 5 1-1 interviews, some of the interviewers were really nice and some of the interviewers were really unprofessional-she was her phone and checking herself on the screen all the time when I was answering questions.

Interview Questions

• who is ceo of ubs; what is ubs's current stock price; what is governance; what is ubs's p/e ratio; what of the % of capital reserve requirement; how many times ubs did ccar test, did they pass last year.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Friendly, professional and quite formal. Not particularly quick or slow.
    Met at least five different people in the process, starting with HR and them members of the team one day, fianlly interview with a director (which I thik was just corroborating the opiniuon from the others).

Interview Questions

• Technical questions as well as interests and how would I fit in the team   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

six rounds of interviews with incredible people. the individuals at UBS were such interesting and kind people. even though i did not get the job, it was refreshing to know that people like them still exist in this world. would highly recommend

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS in October 2017.

Interview

Generic phone screen by HR, followed by another phone screen with two individuals on the team, and then a final interview with the Head of the group.

Thought everything was going great, process was moving quickly, then UBS went silent following the final interview. Only provided a generic "there's a few more interviews left, before we'll have an answer" and never heard from them again -- even when I followed up. Noticed my status changed online to "no longer in process." Was never communicated to me I didn't get the role; had to find out on my own.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

one interview, got the offer the same day, interviewed with two people

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.