UBS Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

UBS Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at UBS

2.8

Internship Interview

Interview

Campus recruiting. Came to school. Did an online interview. Went to New Jersey office and interviewed in person. Rotated between three different interviewers from different groups. Was prepped very well by alumni and current employees of the firm

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

First a phone screening mainly "tell me about yourself" kind of convo, Later got called in for an in person interview. Got some behavioral questions and strong lean on market-related conversation. Be sure to stay up to date in market news

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Dallas, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

phone interview then an in person interview. after that had another interview with two of the hiring managers and it as very pleasant. all behavioral. phone interview was very brief, most of the interview was the first interview with team i would be working with.

Interview Questions

• tell me about an experience   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Quick interview process. Phone screen then brought in for interview. Very easy questions. No technicals only fit type questions. Didn’t see the office, no tour. You are interviews in a conference room.

Interview Questions

• You’re playing a team sport, is it better to win or lose and why?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Online Video Interview: basic behavioral questions
    They send you a link to a video interview in which a pre-recorded video of a recruiter who will ask you 5 questions. You have a limited time to respond and there is only one attempt to respond. There are practice questions to get used to the format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an experience that would help you in this position.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

they were horrible, tried to haze you and make you feel bad about yourself
    many interviewers did not look me in the eye
    would tell me I was wrong as I was trying to answer questions that had no answer
    said they would get back to me in 2 days, did not hear from them in weeks

Interview Questions

• q: what is the global consumption of toothpaste?   2 Answers

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Jersey City, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview process was long. There was total of 3 one on one interviews (2 of which were behavioral and the last one was technical) and one group discussion.

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long. The questions that we asked were mainly about the resume and the skills (particularly Excel). There were no unexpected/difficult questions. Overall the experience and the impression of the management/company was positive. One has to be prepared to answer standard questions and know Excel really well.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UBS (Stamford, CT (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Overall the interview process was very nice and everyone was very polite. The recruiters were very helpful in dealing with conflicts and were responsive and very timely. Even my most difficult interviewer was polite. They also had people come in to sit with us while we waited who were very open and willing to answer questions (and share correct answers to keep us from being nervous). The group task was not difficult--you don't need any technical knowledge for it.

Interview Questions

• My resume was a bit unrelated and I was asked why, given my different experience, I wanted to work there. This might have been due to my previous experience dealing with feminist issues though. No one else seemed to have this issue.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY (US)) in January 2012.

Interview

1 interview - very easy process. Received phone call same day. Relatively stress-free. Asked about my interests and how they would align with overall strategic goals. More about fitting into the culture than about any skills in particular at the entry level.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.