UBS Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,946 of over 2,946.0 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

The process consisted of a two part interview, one being commercial awareness while the other focused on technical aptitude. The duration of both interviews was 30 minutes and required a general understanding of the industry.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to lead a project?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Psychometric testing first round followed by several rounds of business and operational personnel interviewing you for competency, technical and cultural fit. interviews can either be one on ones or in panel forms depending on timings / business needs.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about UBS

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

it was a prerecorded interview and about four questions in total. was okay, nothing technical, mostly about yourself and one question about ubs. still waiting for results to come back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

There are eight questions with one of them asking you to say anything you want to say in two minutes. There are all behaviroral questions. 30 sec to prepare and 2 and a half minute to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

4 interviews with senior managers. Due to covid all interviews were held via Skype for business. I have been asked both behavioral and professional questions. A personal from human resource contacted me to arrange my first interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you behave when encountering a difficult customer?

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

apply for asset management , pass online test but not pass the virtual interview one. The questions are more relevant to the behaviour questions. it should have 2-3 minutes to answer each need better prepare before

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Initial Sonru was standard with technical questions and questions about the firm’s recent deals. Second round interviews were with junior bankers and much more focused on fit and situational judgment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Bon déroulement, claire et précis. précision du poste et des questions. questions relatives au CV. Questions usuelles d'entretiens d'embauches (pourquoi vous, parlez nous de vous, qu'avez vous a apporter, préférez vous la quantité ou la qualité, etc.)

Interview Questions
  • Parlez-nous de vous ? Quelles sont vos défauts et vos qualités ? Préférez-vous la qualité ou la quantité ? Pourquoi vous plutôt que quelqu'un d'autre ?

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Three interviews in order tho know the team and ask all the questions you have as an intern. First interview with the manager Second interview with the manager’s manager Last interview with members of the team

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

UBS

Application

I interviewed at UBS

Interview

Online assessment Normal video interview through Sonru, not really difficult - why ubs? why this division? how does the bank earn money? The importance of ESG. Describe a time you faced conflicts.

Interview Questions
  • VI - why ubs? why this division? how does bank earn money? The importance of ESG. Describe a time you faced conflicts.
1 person found this interview helpful