UKFast.Net Personal Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at UKFast.Net

2.0

Personal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UKFast.Net (Manchester, England) in February 2018.

Interview

The assessment centre was okay, although too relaxed at times. During the group exercises none of the assessors were actually watching/ marking how we were doing, which made me feel it was a waste of time. I spent 4.5 hours with the UK fast team, interviewing ect and haven’t received any feedback as to why I was unsuccessful. I have sent numerous emails and called to try and get some constructive feedback but just get ignored/ fobbed off.

If you are looking for a positive assessment centre process there are companies out there that do it MUCH better than UKFast.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UKFast.Net

Personal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UKFast.Net.

Interview

There were three stages; test online, test at the headquarters and 1:1 interview.
    Test online was quite easy; it was a mixture of mathematical questions and a personality quiz. Test at the office was a bit more challenging, albeit still perfectly doable. It consisted of two parts. Firstly you needed to solve as many numerical and linguistic problems as you can in 10mins without using a calculator. Afterwards, you were given about 20mins to answer questions about your personality.
    During the 1:1 interview they went through all my answers, created my personality profile. Most interview questions related to answers given in the earlier stages of assessments. Everyone at the office was lovely, and I even got a chance to meet the CEO. The only minus was that I was promised an update even if they do not choose me for the role but I never received one.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were connected to the answers I have given during the tests.   Answer Question

UKFast.Net Response

2 Feb 2017 – CEO

I apologise that you didn't get an update, if you want to contact me directly via LinkedIn or my Facebook page I am happy to give you some feedback and listen to your comments. Thank you for your... More

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.