US Department of Veterans Affairs Interview Questions

Updated 22 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 887 of over 887 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Department of Veterans Affairs

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

Pain staking long process to get hired, make sure you have solid resume make sure you have the right sf50 there's a lot of little things that can slow the process down or even disqualify you, and make sure you dress professionally do you know what they're going to be asking and answer honestly and if you don't know tell me

Interview Questions
  • What is your Biggest failure was one of the questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Norfolk, VA)

Interview

Panel interview with about 6 people. Great experience you’ll love the friendly environment they bring. Apply now ! Great job if you’re just getting out of school, you can look forward to leveling up fast.

Interview Questions
  • What’s one of your weaknesses

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

I interviewed for a position at a local VA. I appreciated the focus on clinical questions but I also felt a very businesslike vibe from the interviewers which threw me off.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what I knew about their specific VA, which I had had trouble finding specific information about online.

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

Okay. 4 people panel in the interview. One interview. 30 minutes. Interviewers were friendly. I got notified regarding my job offer in 2 weeks. Onboard took 5 months all together.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

This was a one hour long meeting with three clinicians using a problem based interview format. The interview required some preparation but sharpened my interview skills. Most of the time was spent with the panel asking me questions, with significantly less time for me to ask them questions.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to provide examples of how I handled various challenging situations

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

Fast and wonderful people! Really explained a lot about the position and the people I would work with. There was a panel of four people and I only had one interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Pete Beach, Pinellas, FL, Optional[FL]

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs (Saint Pete Beach, Pinellas, FL, Optional[FL]) in Jun 2021

Interview

I have not had an interview yet. However, I did asked my VA point of contact about who would be interviewing me. The point of contact was kind enough to provide me with name and position of the interview panel.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

Very structured interview process. You will be asked to take about specific situations or programs in the past. Don't respond with generalities. There are example questions available to everyone online.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you saw a problem in your work environment and did something about it.
1 person found this interview helpful

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

From application to interview to start date the process takes much longer than it should. Sometimes it is difficult to reach someone with any questions or their response is delayed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Department of Veterans Affairs

Application

I interviewed at US Department of Veterans Affairs

Interview

Behavioral Questions focusing on team building, clinical judgement, handling conflict. 3 panel interview, 1 RN , 2 nurse managers from different units. discussed shifts available, discussed 3 positions within the facility

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 887 Interviews