Uber Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Uber

3,454 Interview Reviews

2.9

Economics Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

The interview was fun and oriented on assessing my skills. It was via Zoom, took about an hour. It was one-to-one with a junior team member. I had to solve mathematical and coding problems during the interview.

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process was horrible and lacked professionalism. My interview happened an hour earlier than the scheduled time. The interviewer didn't have any clue about the timings and said he doesn't have time later. I had to cancel my meeting to take the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

The overall interview process is good. There are 2 round of phone interview. Each interview has 2 easy/medium coding questions. After 2 interviews I waited for 1 month to get the feedback.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

in person interview then a technical phone screen, in-person interview was on campus and technical phone screen was several days later, in person interview was on a whiteboard and phone screen was using coderpad

Interview Questions

• tree traversal question for in person interview (whiteboard) and technical phone screen was about sorting   Answer Question

Interview

Met in coffee shop, short and easy. Very nice manager with a good idea of what she wanted in a manager. Went in to a few detailed scenario based questions to see how I would handle customer interactions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disgruntled partner yelling at one of our resource centers?   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

Got a Call from HR and she told she will follow up the next day, but she never contacted back again. Position was great but the HR probably screwed up by not coming back.

Interview Questions

• Standard background and experience question   1 Answer

Data Science Intern Interview

Interview

I was contacted by a technical recruiter who then scheduled the interview with a data scientist. The overall interview was good. It was a very basic data science question, given a use case and we continued to develop the solution based on it.

Interview Questions

• Basic data science questions on classification and regression   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uber.

Interview

standard engineer interview process. 1 round of phone interview followed by onsite
    - live coding
    - whiteboard problem solving
    - whiteboard system design
    - manager interview
    got results in 2 weeks. talked to recruiter on compensation. talked hiring manager to learn more about the team and the role

Interview Questions

• - live coding
      - whiteboard problem solving
      - whiteboard system design
      - manager interview   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Uber in September 2020.

Interview

I started off with a case study, then had a 45 min interview with a product manager on a video call. They got me scheduled very quickly, and it was a positive experience!

UberSTAR Interview

Interview

great! Not too hard and the interviewers were very friendly. Very typical other other software engineering interviews - about three rounds of questions asked by different software engineer interviewers who assessed your abilities

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.