Ultra Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Ultra Electronics Interview Questions

Interviews at Ultra Electronics

2.8

Machine Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics in October 2020.

Interview

Was called to set up an interview date and time. We did, but the interview process never happened. The interviewer was a no show and with no follow up explanation. It left me wondering if I should even expect a job opportunity offer .

Interview Questions

• Have not been interviewed as yet .....waiting for someone to   1 Answer

General Ledger Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (Rochester, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I first met with HR, then HR and the department head and lastly my direct manager. Each interview was done in a timely matter and I was kept in the loop the whole time.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a manger?   1 Answer

28 Sep 2020 – Sr Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for leaving a review! Our Talent Acquisition team prides itself on our communication with candidates throughout the process. Welcome to Ultra!

General Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Impressive...Here is the process:

• Applied online (with cover letter)

• Prompt response from from Talent Acquisition
    Partner from the company asking for my availability for initial screening call

• Prompt response from Talent Acquisition Partner to firm up initial screening call

• Screening call was timely, comfortable, energizing, professional, and very personable

• Within 24 hours of initial screen call, I received feedback and interview with hiring manager request.

• Excellent communication, coordination, and information provided to me in prep for Zoom interview, including organized information and links to help understand company culture, industry, and overview.

• The Ultra Talent Acquisition Partner was so thorough that he even alerted me about my cell phone not being able to accept calls from landlines. I had never been informed of this level of detail and this is a critical piece of information.

• Had Zoom interview with hiring manager, department manager, and HR liaison. Interview, technology, communication, and process was perfect.

• Within four (4) business days of the hiring manager interview, the Talent Acquisition Partner reached out to me with feedback and offer.

• The job offer information was well organized, made complete sense, and professional. I have to say that their processes clearly demonstrated that this company works like a well-oiled machine, even across departments.

• The hiring manager and team interview was well organized, friendly, professional, and had the right balance of questions, answers, information, and flow. I have been through interviews with teams at other companies that I could almost instantly feel in my gut were not cohesive, collaborative, and the flow and tone was such that I could almost instantly tell from within about 5 minutes of the interview that they were a company that I would want to consider establishing a long term relationship with.

Thank you for reading this.

I will follow up on Glassdoor with other phases of the onboarding process, company culture, functional workgroup feedback, and such as they occur and in an organic nature. I strive for honesty in providing feedback and appreciate a platform to do so.

Interview Questions

• Initial screening interview question: Confirmed some of the main experience I had provided on resume in a little more detail. Confirmed professional certification.

Hiring manager and team interview question: Explain a time when worked on a project, realized you made an error, and how you went about discovering it and correcting it.   1 Answer

28 Sep 2020 – Sr Talent Acquisition Partner

Welcome to Ultra! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We are especially glad you had such a positive experience with your Talent Acquisition Partner!

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (New York, NY (US)) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied on a Thursday night.. got a call back Friday afternoon after my application was selected. The HR team was a joy to work with! They were so receptive and communicative throughout the entire interview process. I had 3 rounds of interviews ..first with the hiring manager, then with a VP and one with a PM in the UK all part of my division. Hiring process from the first phone call to the interviews to my first day took about 1 months time.

Background check
    Reference check(make sure to have up to 6 references)
    Drug Test

Interview Questions

Ultra Electronics Response

13 Jul 2020 – Sr Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad you found your experience to be receptive and communicative! That is what we strive for.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (Austin, TX (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

First Interview - Hiring Manager, Systems Engineer, Lead Software Engineer
    Second Interview - Hiring Manager, Systems Engineer, DPME
    Both interviews were conducted via Zoom Communications due to COVID-19. One interview was a Zoom call and one interview was Zoom video

Interview Questions

• - Describe past experience
      - What makes you a great fit for this position
      - Why Ultra Electronics
      - A couple of miscellaneous technical questions   Answer Question

24 Jun 2020 – Sr Talent Acquisition Partner

Thank you for writing a review, and welcome to Ultra!

Marketing Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The HR / Recruiting team was very communicative and professional. When there was going to be a one week delay, they let me know so I wasn't in a holding pattern.

Interview Questions

• Great questions about my past experiences and how I solved specific problems. Each one was relevant to the role which gave me great insight as well.   Answer Question

6 Jul 2020 – Sr Talent Acquisition Partner

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Our recruiting team prides itself on not letting anyone feel like they've fallen into a holding pattern. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (Austin, TX (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening call that you go through first. Mainly just get asked behavioral type questions nothing too technical. After that call, I had a 1hr phone interview with a current software engineer in the company. He asked several technical questions, primarily relating to coding.

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Interview

Very little questions asked. You run the interview. She does like to give a tour and seems to know what she is talking about. But find out after hire not so.

President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics in August 2018.

Interview

I was found by a recruiter who was very upfront that the company was having significant difficulties. It turns out that the recruiter did not properly understand my skills so the match was not good.

Facility Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wake Forest, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ultra Electronics (Wake Forest, NC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview went very well and was extremely organized. I interviewed with three people and they did not make me feel pressured. They complimented me on my resume and told me that they thought I would be great for the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience working in this position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.