Unilever Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2011.

Interview

Multiple rounds of job interviews may be used where there are many candidates or the job is particularly challenging or desirable. Earlier rounds may involve fewer staff from the employers and will typically be much shorter and less in-depth. A common initial interview form is the phone interview, a job interview conducted over the telephone. This is especially common when the candidates do not live near the employer and has the advantage of keeping costs low for both sides.
Once all candidates have been interviewed, the employer typically selects the most desirable candidate and begins the negotiation of a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Standard good interview with the hiring manager, experiences, skills, etc. The problem was when HR called me a week after and told me to call them back, they did not pick up the phone. So I was waiting for hours with false hope only for them to tell me I didn't get it. Then they called a week later to tell me again I didn't get it... an email would be just fine, please.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

3 Steps - Phone interview, Hiring Manager/Senior Manager Interview, Offer

Interview was for an hour - down town corporate HQ
    A series of questions on personality,skills , aptitude - qualifications.

Interviewer's were very respectful, friendly and easy to communicate.

Interview Questions

• What irritates you the most ? Personal or Work -   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Sunlight, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Port Sunlight, England) in July 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 managers who asked very basic questions relating to experience and achievements. I was showed around the facilities and met key colleagues. It lasted about 1.5 hours. I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions which I found to be very helpful and believe that asking insightful questions will help you stand out from the other candidates.

Interview Questions

Unilever Response

18 Jul 2018 – Talent & Resourcing Lead

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Copenhagen (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Copenhagen (Denmark)) in November 2015.

Interview

Send cover letter and CV
    Phone interview with recruiter (Accenture, not Unilever)
    Interview with line manager
    Submission of online test (numeracy and excel)
    Interview with director
    Check of my references
    Job offer

Overall a long but pleasant experience, great interviews. The first phone screening is literally just a screening though, don't expect them to have any details on the job in question.

Interview Questions

• It was very standard tell me about yourself, experiences good/bad with teamwork, how you overcome difficult situations etc   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Interview

Standard interview with the hiring manager and other team members, basic questions relating to experience, achievements and career aspiration, focus on behavioural questions, also given a case study, nothing unexpected if you have well prepared for the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.