Unilever Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in June 2014.

Interview

Streamlined process interview, Job Description for the application was well communicated by Future Line Manager and Director.
Prompt communication of result and next steps.
However, Recruitment HR is outsourced so less accountability from them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I got call from consultant regarding opening for this position. I am having all experience which are required for his position. First round of interview was telephonic . they reverted me within 2 days for second round of interview face to face via VC. Unfortunately they could not connect to VC so my interview happened Skype. I got call after two days that the position is closed now , and please rate HUL for interview process.

Interview Questions

• what was the tuffest work and decision u took in your organisation?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Physically

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

2 interviews: one with line manager and final interview with director.
    first interview is more detailed-oriented and more about past experience.
    Final interview is more about motivation and your understanding in the hiring company and industry.

Interview Questions

• self intro
      Past working experience
      motivation
      behaviors-based questions   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

very rigorous process interview happens in 3 diff stages at multi work levels. the screening is also very extensive. each interview lasts for almost one or one and a half hour

Interview Questions

Unilever Response

2 Nov 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager, North and South Asia

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review. It is very kind of you to be share your experience with other candidates.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process is quite strict and followed with all precautions. No doubt questions would be relevant to your experience. There is a set format and number of rounds followed by background verification and a detailed health check.

Interview Questions

• In my case I was asked to explain TSM storage and structure of Shared Services Infrastructure.   Answer Question

Unilever Response

14 Feb 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager, North and South Asia

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review and share your experience with others.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Interview process follows Telephonic, face to face and HR. They said you have cleared all rounds and I sent pay slips and offer letter as well, no response from then.

Its been more than three months I have started interview process. They don't say either selected or rejected, trying to keep me on hold. Once in a while HR calls and enquire about notice period and bla bla. HR don't attend calls and they don't reply on mails.

Please keep in mind that Time is valuable for everyone. Please follow some morals, I have a great feeling on Unilever after experiences it is changing

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Unilever (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

I was invited for a mass interview process but now it is not so. Recruitment team will be the first point of contact and then the hiring manager. Make an impactful presentation of your skills.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2018.

Interview

Ik solliciteerde op de assistant manager functie. Binnen 1 minuut na verzenden van brief en cv werd ik afgewezen via email. Dat voelt als of er niemand brief of cv heeft gelezen. Als er al
    iemand is gevonden dan neem de vacature van de website of geef de sollicitant tenminste het gevoel dat iemand zijn sollicitatie heeft gelezen en verstuur de afwijziging een halve dag na inlevering.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.