Unilever Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.2

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screening followed by in person interview with two people. Fairly informal and a combination of behavioral interview questions, brand/marketing questions, and personal work experience questions. No case exercise, but ad evaluation was required (I had to review and analyze a few ads torn out of a magazine).

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a formal, professional experience. I worked with a recruiter, had multiple rounds of phone screening with HR and then functional team members, and then was flown in flew in to meet and interview with members of the would-be-team. I was very impressed with the campus. Overall, seemed like a great company.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience, ability to lead, manage change, manage cross functionals and gain alignment.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I interviewed at Unilever (Lagos (Nigeria)) in September 2008.

Interview

Campus recruited,started with an aptitude test to shortlist and followed by a series of Groups Interviews to check out the ability to work in a group.

Interview Questions

• What would you do as a Brand Manager of one of their brands   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty easy for a starter (no previous job)

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2009.

Interview

Consisted of online test, then got a call for interview and that was it

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in January 2013.

Interview

Two sequential Interviews and a reliability test, this was most of the process.
    It took me a complete two weeks to finalize the process.
    Initially they called my on the phone to invite (from HR) and bla bla bla
    I was happy for that.

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Questionnaire followed by video interview and the one to one interview with hiring manager. In some cases they also interview you with someone from the wider team to get more perspective of you as a oerson

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you've overcome an issue within a team   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I had a phone call from a sweet HR person and then hard and rigorous hours came with selecting board. But, as I said, HR was sweet. I was really stoned but I tried best. Somehow it worked.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Talk about what you have done in the past and be confident. Know what the job description is and know the statistics well. The interview was pretty straight forward and also you must come across as a team player as there is a lot of coordination amongst people internally.

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2012.

Interview

1. Online sollicitatie met cv en motivatiebrief.

2. Telefonisch onderhoud over basiswaarden voor managers.
    s
    3. Persoonlijk onderhoud met een manager, voornamelijk over je werk / nevenervaring..

Interview Questions

• Vragen hoe je een nieuw merk positioneert met beperkte middelen (ter plekke, zonder enige voorbereiding).   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2011.

Interview

30 minuten gesprek met een HR vrouw

Interview Questions

• Heeeeeel veel dezelfde vragen zoals: Geef me een voorbeeld van een groep mensen die je moest leiden.   1 Answer
    • Hoe gedraag je je onder druk?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.