Unilever Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to complete a virtual assessment which consisted of 12 "games" which was basically an in-depth personality assessment.
Then, I was invited to participate in a hirevue video interview. This was all situational, but make sure to tie it back to the company's values, etc. Then there was a case study at the end where I had to do some basic calculations.
I was then invited to the finance discovery day. Here, there were 2 group activities/case studies, lunch, then 2 30 minute interviews. This was all behavioral, and mainly situational with hypothetical situations that Unilever may face.

Interview Questions

• Described a potential new product and asked how I would determine if it was financially feasible.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Finance Interview

Interview

lengthy online application and a few online tests.
    after that skype interview which asks a lot of questions to determine behavioural but also how you think.
    asked about leadership, why you want to work their, problem solving etc.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was just one hour-long interview with the line manager. She explained possible projects that I would be assigned to, and asked for my preferences. The interview questions probed into a variety of experiences from extra-curricular work. Reasons and motivations for why I wanted the position and the company were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you went beyond your call of duty to cater to a customer's needs.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2014.

Interview

Application and online testing was pretty straight forward.
    However, the phone interview was soley competancy based. The interviewer did not want to know about any research or industry knowledge I had, just grilled me on my cv. Had prepped answers about individual competancies but often the questions were linking 2 or more together so had to think on my feet.

Found the interview to be extremely rigid and uncomfortable.

Was given an oportunity to ask questions but everytime was just refered to the company website (whether it was about industry specific's or the internship itself).

Throughout the whole process I found the graduate recruitment point of contáct to be extremely helpful and efficent. They reply to emails and make there decisions very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you have lead a group and had to make a difficult decision. How did you deal with any resistance you faced and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2016.

Interview

Online application and assessment of the cv, numerical reasoning test (need to be higher than the average)t, video interview (6 questions, you have 3 minutes per question to answer and 1 minute for preparation) , Skype interview (with the specific project manager...many questions are to give examples in times you show leadership, analytical skills, solve a complex situation)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want in FMCG sector?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Unilever in June 2015.

Interview

Apply via Addecco. You have to send your CV and cover letter. HR contacts you and schedules an interview. Two interviewers. Took about 70 minutes. Takes about 3 weeks before you get feedback. There is the potential for a second interview. Depends on the applications.

Interview Questions

• Why finance?
      Why Unilever?
      What Unilever product would you be?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2017.

Interview

First I had to pass a quantitative test. After that, the process had a digital interview.
    This was followed by a business case sent by HR.
    The final step was an in-person interview by the hiring manager.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After I submitted my resume and cover letter, I get an email including an online link to complete a test. It draws from test bank, so make sure you are concentrated all the time. I didn't sleep well when I did my test, so didnt get a chance to proceed to the interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went through a personality traits test and also a video interview. After which, it is a Learning Trail at the company which I was not shortlisted to go.

Interview Questions

• I was given 3 scenario-based questions and 1 business case.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Initial online application, after this was a telephone interview lasted around 30mins and was mostly made up of competency and motivational questions i.e. why unilever? What challenges have you faced and how have you dealt with them?

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.