Unilever Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Online games sent via email, online interview using HireVue, got flown up for discovery day with other intern candidates. It's a one day discovery day which is a lot like many other company super days.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at Unilever?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

Three stages:
    first: virtual behavioral interview assessed through various games
    second: Recorded responses to three situational questions and 1 case study at the end
    third:three in person interviews with group case study throughout the day

Interview Questions

• Depends on the people interviewing. Some give situational questions and others ask questions to get a feel for your personality   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Submitted resume online and heard back within a couple of days to complete an online simulation of games. Then got contacted a day or so later to do a hirevue interview. The hirevue interview were all behavioral questions and I think for any position for Unilever they're mainly the same.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to complete a virtual assessment which consisted of 12 "games" which was basically an in-depth personality assessment.
    Then, I was invited to participate in a hirevue video interview. This was all situational, but make sure to tie it back to the company's values, etc. Then there was a case study at the end where I had to do some basic calculations.
    I was then invited to the finance discovery day. Here, there were 2 group activities/case studies, lunch, then 2 30 minute interviews. This was all behavioral, and mainly situational with hypothetical situations that Unilever may face.

Interview Questions

• Described a potential new product and asked how I would determine if it was financially feasible.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After a few rounds I got to the interview stage. The othe stages had a thorough online test which was difficyult. tHERE WERE AROUND 8 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS. Overall process was good.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2020.

Interview

Did an online interview where they give situations and then you answer how you would try to solve the particular problem.
    Due to COVID-19, the next stage took place online as well. One business case study, followed by a chat with one of the finance managers.

Interview Questions

• How would you find out more about the consumers' preferences in 5 questions?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2020.

Interview

It was done in stages present in their site. You get to play games first and then you do the digital interview then you get called for a one on one interview with a manager. You get notified a month or so after if you are to proceed to discovery center.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Online test followed by a video interview. The video interview was challenging. You have to speak for a minimum of 2 minutes which i found difficult. The questions asked were challenging.

Interview Questions

• How would we address our competitors marketing strategies.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Online application, phone interview then face to face interview with the hiring manager. Might have multiple interview in one day. Asked technical and less technical questions about company and finance

Finance Interview

Interview

First was the video interview with basic interview questions. After a few weeks HR will invite you to face-to-face interview. Poor HR practices. Cancelled interview 3 hours before the interview time slot.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.