Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.5

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever in November 2018.

Interview

I don't usually leave reviews for things, but I just had to rant about this. I applied at Unilever online, and received an email a few hours later saying that I had moved on to "Level 2" of the selection process. They had me download this app called Pymetrics and play 12 games that supposedly measured my cognitive, social and personality traits. I was also told that there were "no right or wrong answers", and to just "focus on being myself".

So I downloaded the app and played through all 12 games, and I honestly thought I had done pretty well. They were all pretty simple and easy to pick up, so I felt fairly confident after submitting my results. However, a few hours later I got another email, telling me that I wasn't being considered for the position because I didn't meet their "desired scores".

Really...? Look, I know it's a competitive program and all, but are you really telling me that I'm not even being considered because the scores I got on some games on my phone weren't good enough for you? What else could I have possibly done? I'm very upset. Don't apply here.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared to tap your phone screen a lot and then be very disappointed.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university and got a first round interview on campus about three weeks later. The interview consisted of normal behavioral questions, nothing surpassing. I was told I would be notified in the next few days if I would be moving on to a super day and found out within that time that I was not selected for a final round interview.

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through Enactus website about a month later received an email to do a phone interview. The recruiter was very last minute with interview slots. During the call the recruiters had technical difficulties and seemed very disinterested, no real engagement. They were very short on responses and if that is any indication of there work culture than I would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Very standard walk through work experience. Name a difficult time. Why do you want to work for Unilever. How would you friends describe you (strengths, weaknesses)   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2020.

Interview

Test based on 12 games, then digital interview, and then virtual finance technical interview with 3 people on panel. The interview was around 40 minutes long with technical accounting related questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between Accrued expenses and Payables?   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in June 2018.

Interview

1. online form
    2. played 12 computer games
    3. video interview with 3 questions about my experience and one long case study
    4. phone interview - 50 min.
    5. assessment center - 2 personal case studies. 1 group case study, interview

Future Leaders Program Interview

Interview

I have participated in a video interview. The interview consisted of recording yourself in front of the camera. It might be intimidating if you don't prepare yourself enough. There were 4 questions mostly related to how well you know the company and case studies.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was: What are the most innovative products that have inspired you and why?   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Interview

I applied online, the process is efficient and the games you need to play are interesting and don't take too long. You get feedback on your performance immediately, but it takes very long to hear back about whether you got into the next round or not.

Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

It took about 2-3 weeks. Very fast process since they used artificial intelligence to screen their candidates. The digital interview was tough since it consists of scenario-based questions that you're expected to think on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage if supply of goods is not going to reach on time.   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tema, Greater Accra (Ghana)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Tema, Greater Accra (Ghana)).

Interview

long process. a recruitment agency was hired for the first part of the selection process.
    online application> numerical test> telephone interview(recruitment agency)> group interview with panel(recruitment agency)> one on one interview(unilever)

Interview Questions

• describe a time you were innovative
      describe yourself
      describe a time you made an important decision   Answer Question

Future leader programme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to do a pymetric test first. After that I had to record a video interview, which lasted for about 40 minutes and included 3 case studies.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one of your sales people hasn't reached her target in months?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.