Unilever Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with two group case-studies, one where we were in teams of two, one in teams of four. Followed up with a one-on-one interview. Really enjoyed the process- they let us tour the facility afterwards and were very receptive/eager to make us feel comfortable. Still waiting to hear back!

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

after having the online game, I continue to the online video interview. it used an application so I can do it whenever and wherever I want. but it has to be quiet and the internet access must be good.

Interview Questions

• it contains 4 case question that represents about the role that I applied for.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leatherhead, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England) in October 2015.

Interview

Assessment centre includes a competency based interview for 1 hour (standards of leadership), a case study involving a huge amount of information and you must then present your answers to an assessor for 10 minutes and they will then ask you questions. and finally a group activity where you have to discuss a case study and come to a conclusion while the assessors watch and take notes.

Interview Questions

• a time you have had to persuade someone to agree with you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2015.

Interview

I had to make an application talking about my University and School grades. I also had to write why would I want to work in Unilever and Human Resources as well as what research have I done to get to know more about the area. I had to describe previous work experiences and experiences outside my studies such as associations etc...
    Finally I got an interview which lasted around 30 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted my application online and was shortlisted for a telephone interview. The telephone interview went ok, questions were quite standard and nothing special. It was at times awkward because a certain amount of (unspecified) time was allowed for each question and only the interviewer knew how long so sometimes they would have to cut you off or prompt you for more even if you were technically fully done answering the question. It was my first telephone interview with an FMCG company so I don't think it went badly but I do perhaps feel that part of the reason why I was unsuccessful at the next stage was because the HR function isn't a very good fit for me (which I discovered during the interview process) since I'm more interested in making use of my business knowledge and analytic skills at work.

Interview Questions

• How does the HR department work with/support other departments?
      Tell me about a time when you had to be creative.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

The process was extremely smooth and clear. Very quick response time. Politeness in responding. The role offered was very good. The compensation offered was competitive. It had a good mix of fixed anf variable pay

Interview Questions

Unilever Response

27 Sep 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager, North and South Asia

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review. It is wonderful that you are able to share your experience with other candidates.

Human Resources Interview

Interview

First did an online application then computing testing which were a mixture of games - a bit different to typical numerical tests, then went on to do a digital interview.

Interview Questions

• Digital Interview made up of case studies and a scenario question that was 10 mins long   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview
    HR and LM interview
    director interviews
    big focus on the approach of around the problem
    big focus on on the flexibility, speed and workning under pressure
    it was focused on the personal activities, passion, goals

Interview Questions

• attitude questions
      competency based interview   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The first round was an online application via their unilever careers website. Following that, an email will be sent for candidates to take a personality test and this was in the form of mini games. Simultaneously, candidates would have to do a video interview (around 4-5 questions). Successful candidates would then be asked to attend the assessment centre (half a day and very vigorous).

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.