Unilever Intern Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Intern Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.2

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

Got through three phases, after submitting my resume I was asked to complete 12 games then was passed along to the hirevue. Received my hirevue results the next day and have not heard back since. They provide really good feedback in each phase of the process and respond very quickly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

Played a personality game, no resume review. I applied on wayup and was referred to a personality quiz disguised as a series of repetitive games. Sign up was easy and I got to keep my scores for future reference.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Digital test, Digital interview, in person interview for Discovery day. The digital test was easy, just mental games they give you to play, then the digital interview was sort of tough.

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2018.

Interview

first part resume screening, second part games, third part hirevue, and fourth in person!
    All my friends failed the second gaming part but I didn't for some reason.
    The hirevue portion was the most difficult-- the last question was a case study.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (State College, PA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process here is insane. It takes 12 steps to reach an in-person interview stage. It's very easy to be dropped after the 3rd step. I felt that having such a long process just to hire an intern was excessive.

Interview Questions

• Play mini games to measure your personality traits. Some of these were very difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Came in for a super day and was extended offer shorty after. Group case and behavioral interview. Was about 50 students there with me across different functions. Overall fun experience and they paid for travel!

Interview Questions

• If you could work on any one of our brands, what would it be and why?   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Interview

Applied on website, then was invited for in person interview. Asked basic questions, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle someone taking credit for your work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am still waiting on a phone call.

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in February 2020.

Interview

Convenient and efficient
    Fast turnaround time
    Fill out personal details, resume, pymetrics and hire vue interview
    Discovery center day last stage
    Games were challenging but gave accurate enough feedback. Waiting for discovery center stage

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Application through a 500 word review about in the future where you have been in the role you are applying to for 2 months and are writing about what you have enjoyed and what has helped you the most in you application. Then there is a video interview where you are asked questions about different aspects of the business, from how you would react to a problem arising within you team that is going to let your supplier down, to how you are going to prepare for a presentation.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to prepare for a presentation to you line manager   Answer Question

Intern Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

A psychometric test was used to measure your IQ essentially (how fast you could press a space bar, remembering numbers, etc). This was then followed by a video case study interview where you would get multiple cases sequentially and have 2-3 minutes to prep your answers to whatever questions you were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.