Unilever Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.2

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

games, video interview, site interview - These are the three main components to the application process for an internship at unilever. Each step is focused mainly on the behavioral aspects. Understand unilever's vision and mission statement

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Burlington, VT (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

It was a four-part process. Submitting your application, online personality games, a HireVue video interview, and finally in person all day interview. At the all-day Discovery Day - you really had the opportunity to find out what it was like to work for them. There were group case studies, followed by a 1 on 1 interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

There are many steps to the interview. First is a series of games which studies your personality and other traits. After that is a video interview which asks you case studies and business senerio questions. Then you get an invitation to a in person interview.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Fayetteville, AR (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with them at the career fair, filled out a profile on their iPads, as well as handed in an application. Got a call for an interview 3 days later. Was very laid back, the group interviewers were very professional and not so aggressive or intimidating. Was a great experience. Definitely nothing to be worried about if you have researched the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were in a difficult situation and had to act quickly   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I got an onsite campus interview, and then HR took months to respond to me, but I finally got an offer

Interview Questions

• It was all the basic, "tell me about yourself" and then questions based off your personal experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2017.

Interview

first step is recruitment filters through CVs and cover letters, if you pass this step Recruitment will select you for a phone interview the interview length is around 30min (mine ended up being around 50 though) Recruitment will pass on your interview responses to the manager who then decides if you qualify for an interview with them. if you're selected you will be given different dates for an interview with the manager. if you pass you get the internship!

Interview Questions

• If you had to work with someone on a project who doesn't want to do anything, how would you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

1 - Resume and Cover Letter Submission
    2 - Games with Pymetrics app
    3 - Online Interview
    4 - Assessment Interviews

You will know if you passed the first two stages within minutes of submission.

Interview Questions

• Online games - you can try them on your own before attempting Unilever's.

Just finished stage 3, waiting for results.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

(1) Resume + Cover letter Submission
    (2) Online tests (logic test + math test)
    (3) Online interview
    (4) Assessment Centre
    This was the difficult part where they will group 7-8 applicants into a group, provide the group with a case study and allow the team limited time to come up with suitable solution for the case.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Alexandria (Egypt)) in June 2016.

Interview

It starts with an online test. after you pass the test you get invited to attend a group discussion or interview and later you have a final technical interview through which you are asked about your background and experience.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

online application. Got through to phone interview. lots of help on website with phone interview process - use STARR model etc - people on the phone not very enthusiastic or interested.

Interview Questions

• general compentency questions.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.