Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Unilever

1,681 Interview Reviews

3.2

Operations Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Interview questions were standard. Best and worst qualities. List your unique skills. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Salary expectations. What is your work style. What can you bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• Describe how your skills match the open role.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After submitting the resume online, they sent a link to play a game. The game was easy and simple. It lasted for 30 minutes and they gave me a report after the game. I got an email saying they would contact me soon based on my game report but it's been more than 10 days and I still haven't from them yet.

Senior Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

1. Phone interview with HR
    2 In-person Panel Interview with the hiring manager and a few other people

Everyone was so enthusiastic about me as a candidate - to the point where both HR and the hiring manager himself was responding to my thank-you follow up emails, telling me I had really impressed everyone. It is the most positive feedback I’ve ever had after an interview EVER.

Another week after those emails I followed up again with the HR contact who replied that she was unable to give an update but her colleague (who had given me the phone interview) would have updates. Just from that I knew they had gone with another candidate but followed up with the colleague anyways, just in case. Two emails of mine over the next 2 weeks were unanswered by HR and fast forward 5+months to today - they don’t even have the respect to decline candidates who make it to the final round

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your #1 achievement (personal, not work related)   Answer Question

Unilever UFLP Finance Interview Questions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)).

Interview

The first stage is a psychometric test using Pymetrics. Having passed that, you will be asked to complete a video interview recorded on your mobile device or PC via HireVue.
    For Malaysia-based applicants, the interview can last up to 30 minutes. The questions are pre-recorded and based on case studies. There are three smaller case studies and one large case study to answer. The shorter case studies allow 1 minute for preparation, and 3 minutes to record the answer. The longer case study allows 10 minutes of preparation, and 5 minutes of answer. The last case study is always the longest. You may get a PDF file which you will extract financial data and crunch some numbers based on the question given.

Interview Questions

• You've started a new rotation in Brand Finance, working as the business partner for Ben & Jerry's in the Foods category, Japan. A Marketing Manager has been trialling an innovative social media campaign on both Twitter and Facebook to promote the new Peanut Butter Jelly flavour ice cream.
      The promotion offers consumers 10% off a tub of ice cream if they upload a photo of themselves eating Ben & Jerry's The best photos will be used in a future advertising campaign - in line with the latest marketing trends. Consumers can redeem the discount voucher in any national supermarket.
      There are mixed views on whether social media marketing campaigns are financially viable. Both campaigns have been running for one week and have the option to finish or continue for the full month. In your role as Finance Business Partner, Marketing are looking to you to recommend which one of the two campaigns is likely to result in the best return ogfinvestment if run for the full month.   Answer Question

SCMP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Highly competitive interview process but they treat candidates well covering all travel expenses. Round of interviews with people at various levels and positions in the organization. Behavioral interviews, case studies, team building and observation activities.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Quite short ,with some basic questions regarding background and experience, but was asked some questions that in my view did not have an impact on how well the role could be performed.

Interview Questions

• Describe certain macro-economic factors that you know of   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2019.

Interview

It was a one hour interview. I had to do presentation. I was asked questions on it then had a formal discussion. There were 3 people interviewing all very friendly.

Coordenador De Trade Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Avaliação do currículo, Entrevista com rh pelo app e com o gestor. Normalmente são realizadas entrevistas com mais de um gestor, caso percebam que existe possibilidade para perfil em outras áreas

Interview Questions

• Põr que vc saiu do último emprego?   1 Answer

General Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boksburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (Boksburg (South Africa)) in April 2015.

Interview

you get a call,you go for interview and if you have passed you go for medical check up and the next step is induction .after induction you will explore the plant and departments and finally you will be allocated to your station.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with harmful products before?   1 Answer

Rayonmanager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2017.

Interview

- 1e ronde kennismaking ronde/ kleurentest,
    - 2e ronde assessment, hierin worden je sales vaardigheden en onderhandelingsvaardigheden getest
    -3e ronde is laatste gesprek met de eindverantwoordelijke, dit is meer een formaliteit gesprek waarin je getest wordt of je binnen het team past en bedrijf

Interview Questions

• - Wat motiveert je in het leven en in je werk
      - Wat is je purpose   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.