Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Unilever

1,995 Interview Reviews

3.2

Unilever Future Leaders Programme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Lagos (Nigeria)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process include:
    1. Online application.
    2. Playing the pymetrics game.
    3. Hirevue interview.
    4. Discovery Center.

You have to fill an online form, after which successful people are sent a message to proceed to the game test. For the game test, ensure you are ready to tap your phone and remember numbers. The hirevue interview is the next stage, for this stage, you will have to record yourself answering some interview questions.

Programa De Jóvenes Profesionales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2016.

Interview

Fue una entrevista grupal en la planta de Unilever Buenos Aires. Pasamos por diversas actividades que nos permitieron ir conociendo el grupo. La mayoría de las actividades fueron grupales. Luego tuvimos que hacer un roll play, el cual fue individual con una persona de Unilever. Fue una hermosa experiencia!

Interview Questions

• Me preguntaron sobre algo que haya hecho en mi vida en el cual haya desafiado el status quo.   Answer Question

Promotor De Vendas Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in November 2016.

Interview

Suas experiências profissionais.
    Sua expectativa dentro da empresa
    Falar um pouco de voce.
    Empresa muita séria no processo quem recebe a vaga é quem teve maior desempenho.
    Dura no máximo um mês a 15 dias.

Interview Questions

• Suas experiências profissionais   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Went through different levels of interviews. Had to have some knowledge of the business and their different companies. I was very impressed with the interview due to their amount dedication to their brands

UFLP Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

1st round upload application with relevant information. 2nd step play games to determine whether your personality is a fit for a company. 3rd step is to complete a digital interview that has 3 video question and 1 case study.

Interview Questions

• In each digital interview question, there were about 3 questions to answer. Such as describe how would you behave in a particular situation.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2020.

Interview

it was online, first with a pymetric games, then a video interview. we were required to apply online via their career website. the response from the application took less than 24 hrs. a link was sent for a pymetric games. where various skills are tested. patience, risk taking, ability to retain numbers, and many more. upon success of the game you will receive a link to proceed to the next stage or a decline within 24 hrs of completing the games.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult colleague   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Very disorganized company........they are such a large organization but their behavior is very cheap....they want all tools and technologies free of cost.......and vendors are made to work for no-cost with a promise of business down the line.......but their pilot projects are deployed into production...

Interview Questions

• How do you complete a project in 1/4th time than what you estimated   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Interview

Physical interview where you were supposed to report to them physically for the interview which will follow up by a thorough assessment and finally a job offer in case you passed it. It's one of the most fare interviews.

Unilever Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2020.

Interview

They were very kind and professional. They asked a lot of personal questions and scenario questions during the interview. Thus, you should really prepare and max out your achievements. Additionally, I believe you have to be very confident and have a unique personality . It’s important to stand out given that it’s a program that thousands of people apply to.

Interview Questions

• Did you have an experience where you had to deal with someone you do not like?   Answer Question

UFLP Marketing Interview

Interview

at first, you need to do 3 IQ games. After successfully passing the games you will have a video interview. Highly recommend studying and prepare for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn’t get along with a coworker

What Made You Leave Your Previous Job

Tell Me About Yourself

Why Should we hire you   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.