Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.3

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview
Online evaluation
Super-day interview

Interview Questions

• They don't give much time for preparing the short presentation.
    All interviewers are very friendly.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2012.

Interview

1.online assessment 2.telephone interview 3 AC panel

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

The process involved a written test followed by a series of interviews as part of the assessment center. There were four interview rounds in total (Screening, Assessment Center, MC round and then the final being the Chairman round). The process was very rigorous as it involved hundreds of candidates in the first round.

Interview Questions

• All questions were relatively easy. However one question asked me about which stakeholder for Unilever should be the most important?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations as the management trainee program is structured.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2014.

Interview

4 step process. Online application form. Then shortlisted candidates will be called for Online aptitude test with two sections of Numeric and Logical Reasoning Tests, Then Successful candidates will make it to the day long assessment centre at Unilever Bangladesh head office. The daylong assessment will be divided into individual presentation of a case, one-to-one interview and a group discussion. Successful candidates will then make it to the next and final stage of final interview with the directors.

Interview Questions

• Anything related individual situational analysis and competency and skills   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Istanbul (Turkey)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview in february followed by a group interview in the headquarters in Istanbul in March. Each took 45-60 minutes and consisted of behavioral and personality questions. Final round was called "selection board" which you spend the whole day with 5 other candidates solving case problems and giving presentations about a given business case or new product development strategy. Top level managers and HR people will be present to observe your performance.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to combine two different approaches or perspectives to solve a complex problem.   Answer Question

I decided to go to graduate school abroad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Dhaka (Bangladesh)).

Interview

There are four steps to be recruited as management trainee. In first step, you have to apply via their online application process. After sorting out they will ask you to sit for online assessment test. Then they will select very short listed candidate for day long assessment. After selecting in this stage, they will ask you for the final step; board viva/ interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New Delhi (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

first we have to fill an online application at their website, then a group discussion, two technical rounds and 1 HR round of interview

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (New Delhi (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

As per the company schedule.

Interview Questions

• Who is the new industrialists of India in the coming two deceads?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Interview

1st round - Filling in online questionaire. It is rather long and will require time to plan out response before submitting.

2nd round - Phone interview. They will ask questions similar to the online questionaire. All you need to do is to answer them confidently. It helps to have your answers in front of you.

3rd round - Assessment Centre. Consisting of 1 to 1 face interview, 1 to 1 case presentation, and group discussion. Will take up the whole day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Everything was pretty straightforward. You just have to be confident and eloquent.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in November 2012.

Interview

initial aptitude test consisting of inductive and numerical reasoning. Simple calculator was allowed for use. Next stage assessment including a group case, an individual case and a one to one personal interview. Final stage was interview with the chairman and departmental heads.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if asked to jump right now? answer within 7 s   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.