Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2012.

Interview

Phone interview
Online evaluation
Super-day interview

Interview Questions

• They don't give much time for preparing the short presentation.
    All interviewers are very friendly.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

It was a technical interview, they made sure we were comfortable throughout the process. It was online and there were 3 interviewers, 2 from finance and 1 from HR. It was of 30 mins.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hà Nội (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Hà Nội (Vietnam)) in April 2020.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. The whole process were very professional and well organized, and also very competive, especially the last one. In the last round, the candidates were all excellent and had a good background. Although Unilver is very flexible about choosing function for management trainee position, candidates who have better background and more experience about their home function will still have more advantages.

Interview Questions

• In which ways your skills will be adapted to the position at Unilever? Do you have any idea to improve Unilever performance in term of the Marketing function?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

1. HR interview: have a short interview with HR
    2. Manager and HR interview: this time manager and HR both appear, HR focus on general question and manager will ask something related to the field
    3. Assessment center : case study, group case study, and final interview with managers

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in March 2020.

Interview

There was a digital interview after the personality assessment was cleared where we had 2 minutes to answer 3 short case studies and 4 minutes to answer 1 long case study

Interview Questions

• How would you encourage your employees to support an initiative that reduces waste   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2020.

Interview

Pretty straightforward and email correspondence was timely so there was ample opportunity to prepare. It was on HireVue so it was very simple to follow the instructions. Was definitely less nerve wracking then appearing for an interview in person.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Mumbai (India)) in November 2019.

Interview

It was through my institute campus placement process. Initially CV scanning, then one word document and then final excel doc where many questions were written. Interview happened in Uniliver office. First GD and then interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2019.

Interview

first stage: cv
    second stage: 12 games
    Third stage: digital interview, which is slightly difficult. three questions and one case study. i wonder why people saying that we do have three chances to answer the questions, as far as i know, it automatically submitted my recording once i finished, i dont have any chances to re-try.
    Forth stage: Assessment centre

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2018.

Interview

The system will give you a sample qustion to answer before taking the video interview. You can practise this qustion untill you are prepared to answer those qustions. It has six qustions and each has 1-2 minutes for you to answer, but you have to manage it well because time is too short for those kind of difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you imagine the Unilever in future(or in 5years or something)?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Simple process - after online application, immediately invited to play the games and immediately got the hirevue interview. long waiting period for the annoucement to the next stage (progressed till stage 3 only)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.