Unilever Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I dropped my resume and received an invitation the same day to play mobile games that tested my risk behavior as well as other traits. Next, I was invited to do a Hirevue interview. I have many opinions about these types of interviews but I was definitely taken back by how difficult it was to speak and looked lively while starting at a webcam. It was very difficult and I only had one try to record my answers. Overall, I did not like the Hirevue process but I understand that they have to filter the applicants somehow. I have incredibly emotionally-intelligent friends unable to complete the process because it was so awkward to speak to the camera. I feel as though they're missing out on serious talent as some people are not actors.

Interview Questions

• 3 business scenarios (non-technical) were given and I had to explain what I would do in each situation. Then a longer one at the end. I had 10 minutes to prepare and then 3 minutes to present my answer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloom, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Bloom, CO (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

It was pretty hard. Although it was digital so no one was sittign infront of me, it still felt extremely nerve racking. It feels very weird to be typing this though.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever in November 2018.

Interview

I applied online and that same day I got moved to level 2 which is online games that reveal your personality traits. If your personality traits match what the company wants, you move on to level 3 which is a digital interview using hirevue. You have 7 days to complete the interview from receiving the email.
    The hirevue questions were three situational questions and a case study. You get three retries, which is good but it is still difficult. I was very surprised I did not get any behavioral questions and wish I did. However, the morning after I did my hirevue interview I got my results so there is very fast turnaround.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, found it weird that I didn't have to send in a CV or cover letter at all. Told to play games to demonstrate that I was a good fit, got decent results, did not make it. I think it's ridiculous that a position that requires prior experience is gated off by not prior experience or qualifications, but some random games that didn't entirely make sense. Avoid.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2018.

Interview

First took a profile assessment via a series of online games,

After Passing the games, I was then invited for a virtual Interview on Hirevue.

The interview was very difficult which concluded several case study questions .

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever in November 2017.

Interview

I was invited to "play their games" after passing through the original weed out. Then I "played their games" through Pymetrics, and was rejected based on my inability to click enough for a certain period of time. It was completely absurd how there was no interaction with anyone and how an algorithm could determine my fate.

Interview Questions

• They had me play games online.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Starts with uploading resume, then playing a series of twelve games and then on to a digital interview. Good process, get back to oyu very quickly. Provide a lot of feedback along the way.

Interview Questions

• hypotheticals and case question   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

First was a simple application form then move onto to online games which consisted of 12 different games. You get feedback telling you your strengths from the games but I failed at this point.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very qualitative and easy. Only 1 round on campus. Found out quickly about my status and was in constant communication. People were extremely friendly and it was an all around great process. 1 interviewer pretty high up

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Typical on campus interview. We went over my resume and was asked about leadership... "tell me about a time", etc. A lot of behavioral questions. Very few questions about the company and the actual position. One question was technical, asking about what I did to understand marketing and how I would contribute, but other than that it was all about leadership and examples of taking initiative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision in a short period of time.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.