Unilever Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.3

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in November 2019.

Interview

Online application was the first
Amplitude tests second
Digital interview third

didnt pass as the digital interview was quite difficult for me especially with time constraints.

Its a bit difficult to answer questions directly from your computer

Interview Questions

• they gave a case study and you had 5 minutes to answer a set of questions regarding the case study (supply chain based questions)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online, the process took long time of more than a month. After that I received an email for online video recording interview. I did not received a call after that.

Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Made it through to the 3rd stage which was the digital interview. Received an automated feedback after the interview and still haven't heard back a month later. The process is 4 stages so make sure you prepare for each part.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Technical Supply Chain Interview. It was a video recording of someone asking a scenario question and then you had to record your response. There were 4 questions total with the last one being a more in depth case study.

Interview Questions

• You've been running an extensive media campaign for a new Lipton product but days before launch, a truck of raw materials breaks down. What do you do?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Played online games, then had a video interview, and then was asked to come to their Discovery Center in Englewood, NJ. They did not offer me a position, solely based on the fact that I did not attend a prestigious private school like the other candidates who joined me on the Discovery Day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you experienced conflict.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I made it to the third stage, which was the video interview and that is where I got declined. The video interview had about 3 situational questions and 1 case study.

Interview Questions

• You have given many task to work on and most of them have the same deadline. Given the complexity of the tasks, you will not be able to finish all them on time. How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got and e-mail about answering online interview questions. They had some behavioral questions and some online games testing your speed and attention span. The video questions were about what decisions you will make as a supply chain manager in certain situation. They also wanted me to analyse a business case and answer questions

Interview Questions

• A store in Malaysia is starting a promotion for a tea brand and couple days before the start of the store promotion the main supplier doesn't deliver the materials to provide the capacity of units for the promotion. What will you do?   1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Entire process was done completely online. Applied on website and submitted resume. Was then invited to completed a series of plyometric games/tests to gain an idea of your thought processes/personality. Then was invited to complete an automated video interview that gave different scenarios and asked how you would handle them. Lastly, was extended invitation to their Discovery Center day that consisted of an on-site interview and several activities with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Unilever?

What are your strengths in a group setting?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ (US)) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, had to take an online test, then a video interview. The online test was automated and it tested the your character in general. Once you passed that, there's another automated message prompting you to take a video interview.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Shelton, CT (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

First talked to Unilever in formal recruiting at a University information session. Was invited to interview about three weeks after in their Shelton, CT plant for a supply chain position. There was a tour of the office followed by four group interviews with managers in different functions (breaks in between)

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.