Unilever UFLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever UFLP Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.5

UFLP Interview

Interview

Quetions are very standard, but the interviewer is rather dull. It lasts for almost an area. Get prepared to answer many questions, especially if you finish your part A, that is the competence questions, fast.

Interview Questions

• Not really have any unexpected question. Pretty standard.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

UFLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2014.

Interview

Round 1: CV selection, motivation questions online, online assessment tests
    Round 2: 1-hour competence interview
    Round 3: Assessment day (consisting of cases, group discussion and presentation)

Interview questions were related to Unilever's standards of leadership. Be prepared to have multiple examples for each of these competences (use STAR). You are scored on each of the standards of leadership.

The assessment day is very intense. You are asked to prepare a 20-minute presentation in advance. On the day you will have 2 cases, for which you have an hour to prepare a presentation based on provided information (reports, e-mails, data etc.) and subsequently hold a 10 minute presentation assessed by a senior manager, followed by 10 minutes of questions. Also part of this day are a group discussion (you have about 30 minutes to prepare for this) and the presentation you have prepared in advance (followed by 10 minutes of questions). You are assessed by 3 senior managers. After your first case they will provide you with feedback, use this in your second case (which will be harder than the first). After the 4 assignments you will receive a call the very same evening with the outcome.

Interview Questions

• E.g. recall a situation in which you had to ask for help, recall a situation in which you had to convince others of your point, recall a situation in which you had to motivate others...etc.   Answer Question

UFLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

First an online application with lots of fit questions. Adopt a STAR approach (Situation, Task, Action, Result) and try to answer in line with the Unilever standards of leadership (SOL).

After which, there will be online assessment questions. Followed by a phone interview if you get through. Phone interview tackles mostly fit questions as well as SOL questions.

Then a day at the assessment center. First part would be an interview with a Unilever employee, asking fit questions. You can repeat what you said in the phone interview. But this part is more intense, taking up an hour and a half. Then a case study, They would give you two cases, one for everyone and one function specific. You have to answer multiple questions from the data provided. Then lunch and then a group case study where you will discuss with your other 5 group mates on a case, then recommending a solution to the assessors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to get everyone on board with your idea   Answer Question

UFLP Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Online application --> Aptitude test --> Phone interview --> Assessment Centre --> Internship (12 weeks) --> Fast tracked offer --> Assessment centre
    AC consisted of 1 general case, 1 function specific case (marketing), 1 group case and 1 competency-based interview

UFLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Jamshedpur (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

1. The funnel approach is followed. Interviewer asks interviewee to state an experience to answer the question. The example is then picked up to delve deeper and deeper to probe into different aspects of the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a challenge and how you overcame it.   1 Answer

UFLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Brussels (Belgium)).

Interview

The interview took one hour in total. Very relaxed atmosphere where you were interviewed by a category manager (not HR). They went in-depth concerning retail management, so it's good to prepare this. If you can show them passion, they will work with this. Emphasize your human capital and previous experience with specific examples.

Interview Questions

• You have a consumer, customer and a retailer. If you have to choose 2 of them, which one and why?
      What was a success and a failure you coped with in the past years?   1 Answer

UFLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very interesting and challenging, I could clearly feel that the person on the other side of the phone was intelligent and knew how to handle an interview. During the interview, be careful what you say as they often tackle you on your own answer.
    Generally, be prepared to answer many questions about the company, their products, the industry as a whole. Know their competitors, be prepared to perform a comparative analysis of Unilever products against their competitors.

UFLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Once you've submitted your application online they send you online games to measure how you work. They are just fun little games that measure your attention to detail, your ability to react quickly, etc. There isn't really a way to prepare for it other than being in a quiet area. After that is a online interview, that include behavioral questions and a case question.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stressful situations?   2 Answers

UFLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ankara (Turkey)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Ankara (Turkey)).

Interview

First step is gaming. There are 12 small games. It tooks arround 30 min. Then there is video interview. There are 4 questions based on cases. In the marketing there are cases about new products, campaigns

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you faced with this problem? ( case)   1 Answer

UFLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The video interview contains 3 hypothetical scenarios and a business study. The best thing about the interview was that you could record the answer up to 3 times which was very useful! I am still waiting to hear whether I have progressed to the next stage.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions relate to hypothetical problems within the area you applied to.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.