Unilever UFLP Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever UFLP Supply Chain Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.3

UFLP - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very intense. The assessment center takes place in four-acres, their training headquarter. There are three components: Group case, individual case and individual interview, and a surprise components. The HR people are really nice though. They will give us lots of food.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Interview

Online games, digital interview, assessment center. Digital interview was special to job position. Online games are 12 small games. Digital interview is not about you but how you would handle with different challenges in a supply chain

Interview Questions

• 3 scenario based 1 case atudy questions regarding possible challenges in supply chain   Answer Question

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in February 2018.

Interview

Gave the Application. Played the Games. Cleared the Games. Gave the Interview. Couldn't clear it. The interview is based around AI-driven benchmarks which do not ensure that your interview would be treated as correct as it can be by a real person.

Interview Questions

• If a manufacturing plant breaks down, how would you approach the situation.   Answer Question

Unilever Response

22 Jun 2019 – Talent Advisor

Hello, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we always appreciate our candidate’s feedback. I’ve passed your feedback to our Hiring Managers & Recruitment team as we’re always trying to... More

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2017.

Interview

Got to the three stage of video interview. Was unfamiliar with the interview app and didn't really performed well for the first question. Received detailed feedback on my performance which was a pleasant surprise.

Interview Questions

• 3 Situational questions (eg. What will you do as a supply chain manager in different situations?) and 1 business case question.   1 Answer

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2016.

Interview

Via Skype. About 1 hour 15 minutes. Interviewer tended to ask extra questions in between my answer to get more detail. Sometimes this carried the talk away from original question. Then we would go back to original questions or move on to another topic.

Interview Questions

• Why FMCG? Unilever?   Answer Question
    • What you know about supply chain at Unilever? Which function you want to work in supply chain? why?   Answer Question
    • how were you raised in your family? What was the hardest decision? An example of leadership skils - difficulty and how you overcame   Answer Question

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

3 parts. First was a group exercise that asked you to build a water tower, before presenting the final project to the board. Then you get lunch break to socialize. Then you are assigned to individual rooms for 1 on 1 behavioural and then a consulting style case interview.
    Tips: what you do in the group exercise is very important as people are supervising you. Also integrate the core values into every step.
    The case interview you really gotta know the stuff for supply chain to ask the right questions. Otherwise you won't even get the relevant info.

UFLP- Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

1. Online application: answering two questions, tell me of a time when you saw an opportunity and made it happen? Example of a time when you had come up with an idea and get the support of others.

2. Online tests: numerical tests (make sure you practice), logical tests.

3. If your application goes through, then you have a phone/skype interview. Lasts for 30 mins or less. Why fmcg industry, why unilever, why supply chain. Give me an example when you had to work in a team, what you did and the result?....,Take me through your resume (make sure you revise your resume thoroughly).

4. Assessment day.

Supply Chain UFLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process has four stages but it is quick. The first stage is the application, the second stage is profile assessment, the third stage is the video interview and the last stage is the discovery day.

The video interview lasted approximately 2 hours where they ask you to answer question of 3 different scenarios and to solve a case study. Questions and case study are related to the supply chain field.

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were:

- Your logistic team and you have developed an innovative idea/process that will help reduce product lead time to stores, however, before implementing this you will have to talk to the customer relationship management team first. How would you present your idea to them? What if they don't think the idea is feasible, what would you do?

- You have given many task to work on and most of them have the same deadline. Given the complexity of the tasks, you will not be able to finish all them on time. How would you handle this situation?

- Because of the weather conditions in Brazil, your suppliers will not be able to supply you with an important ingredient for a product on time and will only be able to supply you with the 50% of the requested quantity. You already promoted this product months ago and your clients are expecting to get the product by the promised day. What would you do in this situation? What would you tell your supervisor? What would you tell your clients?   Answer Question

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2017.

Interview

De sollicitatieprocedure van Unilever heeft een ander verloop dan de reguliere sollicitatieprocedures. Het kent geen vaste data, maar de kandidaat bepaald zelf de snelheid van zijn/haar sollicitatie rondes. Hierdoor kunnen de UFLP plekken al gevuld zijn, voordat jij überhaupt 1 ronde gemaakt hebt. Het advies is dus ook om z.s.m. te beginnen met de selectieprocedure.

Het voordeel van deze procedure is dat je in zeer korte periode de resultaten weet. Nadelig is dat andere traineeship sollicitaties dan nog niet eens zijn begonnen aan ronde 1, terwijl je juist meerdere traineeships wilt onderzoeken.

In mijn situatie heb ik te lang gewacht (aangezien ik meerdere traineeship sollicitaties parallel wilde laten lopen), waardoor ik bij ronde 2 een notificatie kreeg dat alle plekken al vervuld waren. Op dat moment werden alle lopende sollicitaties stop gezet.

Interview Questions

• De gamification ronde is een ronde waarbij ongeveer 12 spelletjes gespeeld moeten worden. Bestudeer de vereiste competenties in de vacature goed en probeer deze te vertalen naar de spelletjes.   Answer Question

UFLP Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Brussels (Belgium)) in October 2016.

Interview

1. CV check
    2. 12 Games
    3. Video Interview with HireVue (for me it ended here)
    4. Assessment day

Werkpuntje: het was niet echt duidelijk dat ik niet door mocht naar ronde 4. Dit zou duidelijk moeten worden meegedeeld zodat je geen valse hoop blijft behouden.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.