Unilever Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.1

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Worst interview I've ever had with any company during the university recruiting season. I made past the first round of on-campus interviews and was invited to do a Skype interview with someone from the company. The recruiter called me a few days later saying that I moved on for the superday at the office. That same night, about an hour later, she called again saying that it was a mistake and that I was actually on the "waitlist." She apologized and PROMISED that she would let me know the next day whether or not I had moved on... except it's been two months now and I still haven't heard a single word from them - not even a rejection.

If the HR is any representation of the company then I would rather not work at Unilever.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make an executive decision quickly.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2014.

Interview

I met Unilever representatives on campus at my university career fair. I also attended a leadership event on campus with one of the Vice Presidents of customer development at the company which I found very helpful and interesting to get to learn about the company. I applied to the position through their website and my campus recruiting job website. I was given a 1st round interview and I was told only 2 people were being selected to go to the final super day interview. The interview was an average behavioral based interview that lasted about 30 minutes. I heard back the same week via e-mail that I would not be invited to the super day interview.

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Newark, NJ (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

They had two case studies, one with just a partner and then one with a group. They also had two one on one interviews with managers who worked there. Overall unremarkable interview and they still haven't reimbursed me for the costs incurred to attend this interview which is quite frankly ridiculous. I'm going to get my school involved soon if I don't get my money soon, they owe me upwards of $200.

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Shelton, CT (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was selected to interview for the position from a pool of previous interns. I was told that in order to be selected to interview after an internship, you must 1) Receive a positive final review and 2) be recommended for the program by your manager.

After selection, applicants were flown to Supply Chain Headquarters in Shelton, CT for what is termed "SuperDay." This is only done for applicants to the Supply Chain function.
    SuperDay consists of three activities.
    1) Business Simulation
    In this step, the 15 applicants present were divided into 5 groups of 3. Each group represented a function of the supply chain, such as Manufacturing or Deployment. The simulation consisted of 5 rounds in which the supply chain was prompted with customer orders. Each function would turn a page each round that would sometimes notify the chain of disruptions. During the entire process, a high-level manager was assigned to each applicant to monitor their conduct throughout the simulation.

2) Two Interviews
    Two back-to-back, standard behavioral-based interviews.

3) Case Study
    The applicant is situated in a room with an interviewer and given one sheet of paper that presents a problem. The applicant must propose a solution to the problem within 30 minutes. To solve the problem, the applicant must ask the right questions of the interviewer to obtain additional information. The applicant is graded on the feasibility of their solution and the logic of the process they use to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you did not seek employment at a previous coop employer.   1 Answer

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a good phone interview and then was invited to Superday the week after. There was a case study we had to work on and then followed with individual presentations and two interviews. I thought the overall process went well and was informed we would be notified of the decision within a week. I followed up two weeks later after the interview and sent emails to three people that worked with me through the process and no one ever responded about my decision. A response regarding any final decision made by the company would be greatly appreciated but found it completely unprofessional without any response or follow up.

Unilever Future Leader Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2013.

Interview

I applied on line which took a considerable amount of time since i needed to answer to 5 aptitude questions. Then i was asked for a numerical and verbal reasoning test. Afterwards, i was called for a telephone interview. The recruiter was very helpful and made me feel comfortable from the start.

Interview Questions

• The telephone interview lasted 70 minutes. At first, she asked me 5 questions, one for each value as described in their website. All questions were predictable. Then, she started asking me about the program, the function, and the company. At the end, she asked me to answer a question about my leadership skills since the program was about future leaders.   1 Answer

Unilever Future Leader Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hà Nội (Vietnam)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Hà Nội (Vietnam)) in February 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application online and then received an invitation for the level 2 - Game round. The 2nd round consisted of 12 games and I passed. I think there is no need for preparation before the game round. Just play the games and enjoy them! There is no right or wrong answer!

Interview Questions

• I find the balloon-pumping game really interesting. I predicted that they wanted to test my degree of risk aversion   1 Answer

Unilever Future Leader Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied for this position online and received a conformation email in a few hours time with a link to participate in 12 games. Accordingly, there's no right or wrong for the questions asked. The main purpose of these games is to observe and record your traits and characteristics. However, I didn't receive any email after completing the games. Guess I'm just not the type of employees Unilever is looking for.

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First to complete online application. This was followed by an hour telephone conversation. Questions were all competency based putting the candidate in different situations though out. The usual sort of questions, no curve balls. got the opportunity to ask questions at the end but the lady on the end of the phone wasn't able to answer it, and didn't know much to be honest because she was just in recruitment. I failed, but if i was to do this again, i would try and have got more key words in my speech to keep her hungry for more.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions, the usual competency based question stuff   Answer Question

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

After application was contacted within two weeks and invited for an interview at HQ. Was a very friendly, competency-based interview to assess how you react in certain situations (e.g. when have you had a situation where you've been overwhelmed with work and what did you do, or have you ever experienced a difficult situation with a colleague and how did you handle this).

Two weeks after the interview I was invited to the assessment centre. It was a full day of interviews, group exercises and business challenges. It was a long and difficult day, but was interesting none the less.

The whole application process was very efficient and friendly, and really showed they care about those people applying for positions.

Interview Questions

• Business case about assessing a company's current HR situation and how to improve upon this.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.