Unilever Unilever Future Leaders Programme Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Unilever Unilever Future Leaders Programme Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.6

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Interview on university campus after meeting at job fair, then follow up interview at Unilever HQ in New Jersey. New Jersey "Super Day" consisted of a group exercise and three one-on-one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions were tough, such as "describe the supply chain at your current job" even if you don't work in the supply chain department.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2015.

Interview

1. Numerical Test - standard numerical questions
    2. Telephone Interview - competency based questions about leadership (tell me about yourself, name a situation in which..., name a brand of Unilever you like/dislike) Interview lasted around 15 mins, friendly interviewer.
    3. Assessment Centre - a. 2 individual case studies b. 2 group case studies and discussion c. individual presentation (1:1) d. 1:1 interview. Overall, it was an interesting but intense day. Didn't find the assessors very friendly, they seemed to be focusing on finding weaknesses rather than strengths. Also, feedback was only negative.

*Assessment Centre tips:
    - Prepare well and do a lot of reading about Unilever and their Sustainability Plan.
    - You will be assessed on the 5 standards on leaderships so make sure you know them and demonstrate them throughout the day.
    - Contribute effectively in the group discussions, they are looking to see who can influence opinions and decisions - but at the same time not aggressive and dominating, listen to what others have to say.
    - Have enough sleep the night before and a good breakfast on the day as you will need all the energy you have for the assessment day.
    - Show them you're passionate about their business and products - they really appreciate that.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were related to the case studies given on the day.   Answer Question

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Interview

As part of the application for Unilever Future Leaders Programme , they asked me to complete Level 2 - online games. These games will help them identify the strengths and allocate me to future projects within Unilever. Should you be successful in passing these games, you will be invited to complete Level 3 - our video interview.

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

There is a four part application process for this programme - online application, profile assessment (online Pymetric games), digital video interview (recorded, not Skype), and a discovery centre day. I reached the digital interview stage, but did not make it to the discovery centre day.

For the profile assessment games, I did not try to overthink it and simply followed the instructions to play them. I think that consistency is important as there are multiple games, so it will be difficult to try to "trick" the system in any way to get an outcome you want. Also, different job functions have different ideal profiles.

For the digital interview, there were 3 short questions and 1 longer case question. You are given 3 tries to record your answer to each question, and allowed to play back the recording before submission.

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in November 2018.

Interview

First I was given a long test which was the reasoning test. Secondly, I got an invitation for a video interview which was no real human just AI. There were 4 cases and all of them were different from each other. I had 30seconds - 1 minute to think each except the last case.

Unilever Future Leaders Programme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First round is through the use of gamification to asses certain aspects as risk taking and trust. Be yourself, they really try to find company fit.
    Second round are online cases assessed via Artificial Intelligence.
    Third round is an assesment day.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for Unilever?   1 Answer

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in September 2014.

Interview

Extremely competitive interview process. The first step is applying online through the UFLP portal and taking the generic online assessments. Once you pass that, HR will contact you to set up an interview with the Director of the function you are applying for (in my case, the KSA Finance Director). Once you pass this stage, they invite you to an Assessment Day with other UFLP Candidates where a full-day is planned ( 8 AM- 6 PM) with interviews, case studies, group presentations. It is pretty nerve wracking but just keep in mind- it's not about what you know...they want to test your analytical thinking skills and how you solve problems. I didn't complete 2 of the case studied, yet I still passed. They want to make sure you are a "fit" for the company and that you have the potential to become a manager in the accelerated 3 years program. Personality is extremely important, and even more important that capability. If you have positive energy, and upbeat spirit, and enthusiasm- make sure this comes through...because this is your winning ticket into the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Unilever?
      What makes you a good fit for Unilever?
      What makes you different and qualified for the UFLP?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. I tried to negotiate but was told the UFLP is a set package...however, your performance is reviewed on an annual basis and salary increased based on this review.

Unilever Future Leaders Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever (Casablanca (Morocco)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online.
    Submitted a couple of essays on why I would like to join the program
    Took an online test, IQ type questions.
    1: phone screening asking for my salary expectations.
    2: phone interview asking standard behavioral questions
    3: I was invited to the assessment center for a full day of interviews and such but I wasn't able to go.

Interview Questions

• It was a long interview, like 1 hour with standard behavioral question why this job, why supply chain,
      Who is a leader that you admire?
      Describe one time that you failed.   Answer Question

Unilever Future Leaders Programme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

An online application. First you fill out information about yourself and your study. After that I got an invitation to do their online games which work as a personality and capacity test. There was no real way to prepare for this and I felt like my results were pretty good. However, shortly after I received an e-mail that I had not met the desired scores. There was no real explanation of why exactly.

Unilever Future Leader Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied on line through the career section of the website and received immediately the invitation to conduct a psycometrics test. In the test you can find some games to measure your speed in thinking, your attention for details, etc. I took it within few days and they told me that i did not reach the required score.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were about how you would behave when you have more money than another person: would you be willing to give part of this money? Would you trust this person?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.