UnitedHealth Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at UnitedHealth Group

3,636 Interview Reviews

2.7

Shipping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Carlsbad, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online, had a phone interview 5 days later. Asked scenario questions related to your experience. 2 days later had interview with hiring manager. Asked some of the same questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with computer programs (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Washington, DC (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Video interview, followed by on-site interview with 4 different employees. On-site interview was combination of skills assessment and behavioral questions. Also got lunch with a current analyst. Overall, everyone was very nice and this was not an intense interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Writing exercise
      Asked about research methodologies and experience with consulting.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Baltimore, MD (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Learned a lot about the company. Complex structure, employees are confused about it too. Interviewer was an employee working remotely. She was enthusiastic and helpful. There's nothing much else to say, but I need 30 words.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online. It took about a month to hear back. Then I did a video interview. After that I got called in for a face to face interview. The interview was difficult, you have to be charismatic and quick.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you couldn’t provide a customer with answers, how did you deal with it without leaving the member unsatisfied?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I got a phone call. I was asked about my previous work experiences. And why i left previous jobs. I was given an over all view of how things would proceed. I was told about the next steps as far as interviewing with a manager. on the other side of the coin. I was told about that if i wasn't selected that I couldn't apply for the job within a six month period. And they told me I'd know one way or another within a weeks period. I haven't gotten a job offer yet. So we will see how things go. Hoping for the best.

Interview Questions

• They ask me how many computer programs have I worked with before.   Answer Question

TDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was half behavioral questions and half technical questions. The technical questions were not very technical, but it was more about seeing how knowledgeable you were in certain areas.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group in March 2018.

Interview

First round: Talked to a recruiter at an on campus career fair and then was offered an on campus interview 3 days later. The interviewer asked questions about projects on my resume and then asked me a couple more behavioral questions.
    Second round: Technical interview with a developer. It was supposed to be through video call online, but the video call platform was broken, so we completed the interview through phone. First question was just a logic question and the second one was the coding question, FizzBuzz

Senior Business Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Eden Prairie, MN (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and 1 in person interview. It's an easy job to apply for and easy to communicate with the recruiters. This interview process was smooth and they were super responsive.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied on a Monday and received an email on Thursday to complete a digital interview. I submitted my digital interview within the 48 hr timeframe and received another email the following Wednesday to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. I scheduled it for the first time slot available on Friday. I received a call the day of the interview but it was a few hours before the scheduled time. The recruiter was nice but she told me my interview was cancelled because the position had been filled. Apparently the hiring manager had three positions to fill, two bilingual and one non bilingual. She filled the non bilingual position before I interviewed. Very disappointing because my time was not respected. I also spent time researching the company. The job description did not ask for bilingual preferred or list it as a plus or as a requirement. Obviously they don't interview all the applicants, then choose the best candidate. They just pick the first person they like in order to get the position filled. The recruiter told me another position in the same department may come open in a few weeks and I could reapply. Again, not respecting my time. I would have to go through the process all over again instead of starting with the phone interview. No thanks. Extremely disappointed in UHG.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you will fit into this role?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a stressful experience in the work place and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Telephonic and Field RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UnitedHealth Group (Des Moines, IA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Submit First a video interview, then a phone recruiter interview, then phone interview with supervisor. It was spread out over a few weeks but an interesting process. Didn’t care for the video one though.