University Hospitals Birmingham Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

University Hospitals Birmingham Interview Questions

Interviews at University Hospitals Birmingham

2.2

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Hospitals Birmingham.

Interview

Handed in my CV to hospital and the lab manager emailed me back directing me to the job application. I was interviewed by 2 people, including the laboratory manager. Here they made me feel relaxed and were very helpful, kind and it was an overall positive experience.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Hospitals Birmingham.

Interview

first you have a maths and English test, if you pass you then have to go for the interview where there is a 3 person panel where they ask you lots of questions about the job and trust.

Interview Questions

• what are the trust values and give examples of how you may have used them in the past   Answer Question

HCA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University Hospitals Birmingham in February 2018.

Interview

It was okay not intimidating. It was straightforward. Asked simple questions. Not too bad. It was in the managers office and I was interview by two people. I saw the post come up online and then I applied I worked in a care hoke previously and wanted a change of scene so I applied for this. The interview occurred 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you mobile a patient or use manual handling? How would you better support the nurses and other members of staff   1 Answer

Administrative and Clerical Assistant Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Hospitals Birmingham (Birmingham, England) in April 2017.

Interview

Day of interview you take a basic English and math test. If you pass you are then interviewed. After the interview you are told to wait and then told if you have been successful or not.

Interview Questions

• If a family Member of a patient calls you asking for information regarding the patient how do you respond.   1 Answer

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University Hospitals Birmingham (Birmingham, England) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was held in detail, with a mixture of technical and non technical questions. It may took between 20 -40 mins depends on the interviewer. It may consists deep in Sql concepts and dba related questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.