University of Cambridge Graduate Student Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 231 interviews

In Person25%
3.8
HardAverageEasy

University of Cambridge

Application

I interviewed at University of Cambridge

Interview

Asked about my undergrad experience, previous work experience, and then many academic questions relating to my proposed research. Friendly interviewers and they made me feel comfortable even online. I interviewed from abroad with a significant time difference, and they took this into account when scheduling.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite element of your undergraduate course?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, England) in Jul 2020

Interview

The interview process was smooth yet difficult with two interviewers cross questioning. There were no questions from the standard business program interview but the questions were personalised based on the applicant information and attachments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,889

959 Comments

Teachers

159.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=University of Cambridge~35494
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, England) in Jan 2016

Interview

The process took two weeks. There are two interviewers. They were friendly generally. And they dress casually but interviewees may be supposed to wear suits. The interview was not long. They would ask more about the research you have done and will be doing.

Interview Questions
  • The questions are not hard if you are well prepared. Like why this Mphil program? What do you know about the field?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, England) in Dec 2012

Interview

Having applied with by personal statement and my exam marks, I was interviewed by director of studies at the college i applied to. The process was quite straight forward from there.

Interview Questions
  • Why Economics? Questions about my personal statement, about game thoery and some maths problems
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, England) in Dec 2009

Interview

I entered the room and was faced with a scene from the Bible. 6 balding aged men where sat round in a semi-circle and then proceeded to fire questions at me for 40 min until they felt they had build enough of a picture of my personality to make me an offer.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed