University of Cambridge Graduate Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

University of Cambridge Graduate Student Interview Questions

Interviews at University of Cambridge

4.0

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, East of England, England) in December 2009.

Interview

I entered the room and was faced with a scene from the Bible. 6 balding aged men where sat round in a semi-circle and then proceeded to fire questions at me for 40 min until they felt they had build enough of a picture of my personality to make me an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for University of Cambridge

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, East of England, England) in January 2016.

Interview

The process took two weeks. There are two interviewers. They were friendly generally. And they dress casually but interviewees may be supposed to wear suits. The interview was not long. They would ask more about the research you have done and will be doing.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not hard if you are well prepared. Like why this Mphil program? What do you know about the field?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, East of England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, East of England, England) in December 2012.

Interview

Having applied with by personal statement and my exam marks, I was interviewed by director of studies at the college i applied to. The process was quite straight forward from there.

Interview Questions

• Why Economics? Questions about my personal statement, about game thoery and some maths problems   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.