University of Cambridge Operations Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Feb 29, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 231 interviews

Interviews at University of Cambridge

Negative100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

University of Cambridge

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at University of Cambridge (Cambridge, England) in Feb 2016

Interview

Basically after I send my CV & Covering letter to this position it took a week for them to short list and confirm me for the video interview.video interview has to be done within 5 days from the date you have allocated. After I completed the video interview I had to wait another 10 days to get the confirmation to the final interview process..The interview was held after a week from the confirmation email. The final interview process lasted around 2 hours and it contained a Panel Interview, HR Interview and two Test (writing a Letter to a customer and a Excel sort and sum function test). Basically in the interview they asked the same questions which I already answered in the video interview.The questions are pretty straigh forward like usual administrator interview questions.I have already worked for this company as a temporary staff for the past 1 year and got good reconision among the staff for my performance. Even though I had experiance in the company as an administrator, they did not offer me a job and they confirmed this after 15 days from the interview. I requested a Feedback from the HR but I'm still waiting for the feedback. I felt like for an administrative position this interview and slection process is abit too long and I felt like the interviewer's are not even had a chance to have a look on the videos we did before the panal interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you Know about the company? Explain a Situation that you have accomplished an excellent customer satisfaction? Explain about your previous Job? What made you apply for this Job? What do you bring to this role? Explain what do you know about this job role and what you like to do? How do you see your self in the next 3 years? What is your salary expectation? how do you manage Stress? Did you ever managed people? and how? What are your strengh? What are your weekness and explain? Explain a situation you demonstated your Team playing ability? and much more . . .
    Answer Question